Angry balo

give & go said:
Did anyone else see ball leave the field at the end no shaking hands no shirt swapping , with a face like thunder went down tunnel with chappy in close attendance . Wonder the press didn't make something up

There still is time, you realize many hacks trawl these page looking for stories. In fact I'm sure I've seen word for word copied in the rag press.

The media weren't intereted in little ol' city last night, they had a bigger story ! They burried last weeks defeat at OT because it was in a lesser competition, but last night they couldn't get enough of united being punished by having to play in the ever so demeaning europa league.

Nobody was interested in a Ballotelli rant. I don't think we should be concerned either, he wants to win, to win to him last night was to qualify, and we didn't. He'll be over it by now, like the rest of us.

Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.

MSP said:
He wanted 2nd round hard, it could be seen in Naples... I've never seen him reacting angry after not scoring a chance and in Naples he was mad when keeper saved that great shot after Yaya's assist.

He might have something against Napoli and wanted to kick them out maybe

I think he get visibly upset every time he misses a chance, was watching the semi from the FA cup last year (will never delete this off my DVR ha) and he gets very mad right before Yaya scores when he get beat by a defender to a low Kolarov cross for example. A good thing I think.

alky313 said:
If I'm not mistaken, he probably heard the news before he came on. That must've been incredibly frustrating.
He probably looked it up on his ipad

rickmcfc said:
I saw him yesterday fitting up his car at a petrol station. He had a huge smile on his face and was looking cool as fuck!

He obviously doesn't care about it then, fook him off in Jan, get Ched Evans back.......

byronic said:
Lol - took 4-5 posts before, somehow, Dzeko got involved in the speculation. Seriously, the comedy of the gratuitous Dzeko-scapegoating is becoming pathological, sort of like anti-semitism, or Bacon vs Shakespeare controversy. You can trust a certain caliber of enfeebled mind will be drawn to either blame the Jews for everything, consider it preposterous that a glover's son could have written Shakespeare, or assume that Dzeko must one way or another be held accountable for strong winds, world hunger, sugar shortage, and also on occasion, football calamities.

Change the fucking record will you. Talk about a persecution complex.

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'd be more pissed off if he high fived the Bayern Manager and had a laugh and a joke about it then skipped down the tunnel being a smug ****, that's where I draw the line...

Just like a certain little welsh player did when we lost out to spurs for a champions league place a few years ago!

I still cant forgive Bellamy for that!

spot on comments mate

Ja Salford Blue said:
Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
I'd be more pissed off if he high fived the Bayern Manager and had a laugh and a joke about it then skipped down the tunnel being a smug ****, that's where I draw the line...

Just like a certain little welsh player did when we lost out to spurs for a champions league place a few years ago!

I still cant forgive Bellamy for that!

spot on comments mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.