Angry balo

Mario gets angry because he cares. End of.

He got angry with himself at Napoli and ran his guts out so much that he vomitted (pizza story be damned).

And btw if you're Garth Crooks reading this: fuck you and the fucking horse you rode in on.

Mario's just annoyed not to qualify just like Hart and co.

I'm really surprised the media didn't make anything of it to be fair and start publishing that MArio is unhappy at City.... The fact is even though most people don't believe it or realise it Mario does actually want the club to strive and win everything..... He was unhappy City aren't in the Champs League anymore as well as himself and this is what we want players to have that drive and hunger to stay in these comps.... I'd be more pissed off if he high fived the Bayern Manager and had a laugh and a joke about it then skipped down the tunnel being a smug ****, that's where I draw the line...

andrewmswift said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Tbh I don´t know what Dzeko´s done to merit 3 consecutive starts especially when we really need to rotate. Maybe that´s why he was pissed off . Was surprised to see Edin start again as he´d put in two hard shifts in the previous games

well he did assist both goals with clever play and has been excellent for the last month, so...

-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 pm --

whothefisAlice said:
quiet_riot said:
It wasn't Chappy, it was the club doctor, I just hope he didn't injure himself, although he looked to be moving ok.

Probably was just pissed off at not getting through/not having enough time to get into the game.

Think Mancini has to start him on Monday!! Must be getting a little pissed off at these 15-20min cameos. I don't blame him. Dzeko must be hard to watch being Mario!!!

dzeko is excellent and him and mario are friends.

Clever play? For the silva goal it looked like he just booted it and he was lucky silva controlled it! Balotelli is alot better than dzeko he should be first choice

everyone knows that i'm mario's world greatest fan so I know his strengths and his flaws.

Mario wants to play, he accept the rotation but 3 consecutive games without a start do piss him off.

If I'm not mistaken, he probably heard the news before he came on. That must've been incredibly frustrating.

goater1978 said:
andrewmswift said:
mike channon´s windmill said:
Tbh I don´t know what Dzeko´s done to merit 3 consecutive starts especially when we really need to rotate. Maybe that´s why he was pissed off . Was surprised to see Edin start again as he´d put in two hard shifts in the previous games

well he did assist both goals with clever play and has been excellent for the last month, so...

-- Thu Dec 08, 2011 3:43 pm --

whothefisAlice said:
Think Mancini has to start him on Monday!! Must be getting a little pissed off at these 15-20min cameos. I don't blame him. Dzeko must be hard to watch being Mario!!!

dzeko is excellent and him and mario are friends.

Clever play? For the silva goal it looked like he just booted it and he was lucky silva controlled it! Balotelli is alot better than dzeko he should be first choice

Are you nuts??

Dzeko turned the ball around the corner for Silva. Okay it was a deft touch and the ball maintained the original speed, but the intention was there!!

Open your eyes and view a replay from behind the goal!

He wanted 2nd round hard, it could be seen in Naples... I've never seen him reacting angry after not scoring a chance and in Naples he was mad when keeper saved that great shot after Yaya's assist.

He might have something against Napoli and wanted to kick them out maybe

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
Mario's just annoyed not to qualify just like Hart and co.

I'm really surprised the media didn't make anything of it to be fair and start publishing that MArio is unhappy at City.... The fact is even though most people don't believe it or realise it Mario does actually want the club to strive and win everything..... He was unhappy City aren't in the Champs League anymore as well as himself and this is what we want players to have that drive and hunger to stay in these comps.... I'd be more pissed off if he high fived the Bayern Manager and had a laugh and a joke about it then skipped down the tunnel being a smug ****, that's where I draw the line...

That's what I would have said had I the eloquence. I believe in Mario's commitment to City.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.