Angus Gunn

I wonder if he'll play vs. Swansea in the league cup.

If he is going to get any games, League cup would be the obvious competition.

FA Cup, League Cup, dead rubbers of Champs Lg all possibles I would have thought.

But at this stage of the season, due to the chaotic pre season & interference from shitty, substandard, international football, Pep is still playing catchup with putting the team together & may perhaps want to concentrate on the senior players & new signings.

Had a couple of good saves. Alwas made himself available for the defenders. Less to do throughout the first half after Norway started well. England leading 2-0 at halftime.

one very good save one decent and one routine and all that before Rashford woke up. Loos a confident commanding keeper

Had a good first half , some good saves at 0:0, But I see David James had to find fault with him, " his distribution, he gave the ball away five times" ! Well at least Peter Taylor didn't see any faults, ie " no he should of just cleared the ball anyway" . As for Rachford , I think he's a great prospect and took his goal well, but what else did he really do in that first half ?

Had a good first half , some good saves at 0:0, But I see David James had to find fault with him, " his distribution, he gave the ball away five times" ! Well at least Peter Taylor didn't see any faults, ie " no he should of just cleared the ball anyway" . As for Rachford , I think he's a great prospect and took his goal well, but what else did he really do in that first half ?
James was a decent enough keeper for us but his performances for Littlepool and England well earned him the nickname of Calamity James. Pot. Kettle. Black.

David James doesn't rate his distribution, meanwhile we hear that his fantastic distribution is why Pep is fast tracking him. Who to believe?

Also Gareth Southgate just on Radio5 live bigging up "Angus "The Gun"" as he called him. Said he kept them in it while Norway kept the ball and caused them problems, then helped the counterattack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.