Animosity towards County

I live 2 mins away from edgeley park and am a die hard city fan who goes home And away without fail, there are a lot of die hard blues in Stockport, calling people inbreds who live 10 mind down the road is a bit thick don't you think. All my county mates dislike city and I'd expect nothing less, that said most hate united more. We are sadly a lot closer to county in terms of possible meetings so they feel a closer rivalry to city. Any idiot that would not be sad to see a team from greater Manc go under then I have no time 4 people like that. I have no affiliation to county but would be gutted if they went under. Mcfc ok

He lost me with that crack about "aye-up" accents; I don't take that from shandy-drinking, ballet-dancing, Sussex nancy-boys ;-).

chrisi said:
kevanjones20971 said:
I,m a city fan that live's in stockport, like a lot of blues,
why dont u support stockport then?
Does that go for all Stockport blues then ? 4 supporters clubs, many more that are not in supporters clubs, Stockport is full of CITY , Anybody remember the old football specials that always stopped at stockport station to pick up, Bredbury took 2 coaches to Hamburg FFS , Stockport is a City town ,

Cheadle Ender said:
wrongun73 said:
half of stockports full of inbreds, the rest are 2 bob millionair, tory voting, posh talking...inbreds lol

You'll be upsetting a lot of City fans there matey, the inbred insult is usually aimed at small rural communities or speawling council estates a bit like you'd see on shameless, now lets look at Stockport, population 290,000, highest house prices and lowest unemployment in Greater Manchester and made up of places like Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Marple, Hazel Grove etc. As I said at the start of the reply there's a lot of City fans in this town, in fact there's more of you than us.
ive been reading what this tosser has had to say and i cant believe no one has asked this t**t if there all so posh and f**kin rich in that area why do they need hand outs from a club with fans from apparently council estates.

MMA said:
Cheadle Ender said:
wrongun73 said:
half of stockports full of inbreds, the rest are 2 bob millionair, tory voting, posh talking...inbreds lol

You'll be upsetting a lot of City fans there matey, the inbred insult is usually aimed at small rural communities or speawling council estates a bit like you'd see on shameless, now lets look at Stockport, population 290,000, highest house prices and lowest unemployment in Greater Manchester and made up of places like Heaton Moor, Bramhall, Cheadle Hulme, Marple, Hazel Grove etc. As I said at the start of the reply there's a lot of City fans in this town, in fact there's more of you than us.
ive been reading what this tosser has had to say and i cant believe no one has asked this t**t if there all so posh and f**kin rich in that area why do they need hand outs from a club with fans from apparently council estates.
i thought the same, but there a shit club, with shit fans, so who in there right mind would want to give them any money????

remember this cheadle ender is the one who called most city fans on this board cretins

MMA said:
Cheadle Ender said:
wrongun73 said:

The reason is simple, most of our town support City and United, even the leader of the council wore a City tie on official business.
The aye up accents comment was because someone referred to us as Yonners, I suggested Yonners was a term for the likes of Oldham with aye up accents, you missed the point but then again I may nothave been clear.
I really did intend to let this whole thing go, but some things need correcting.

Cheadle Ender said:
Quite right I'm off now, cheers everyone and thanks for your input, any further insults will be wasted as I won't be here to read them, adios.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.