Anjem Choudray .

bazamancity3 said:
mcmanus said:
bazamancity3 said:
http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack

28.20 mins listen!!

Yep I bother listening to it.

It's Tommy Robinson, leader of some racist/facist bunch of loons. Funny thing is that kunt has done time for assaulting police officers yet gets 24 fucking hour protection from ... yep you guessed it. The police. How much does that cost the taxpayer? Tell him to fuck off and look after himself.

If you dance with the devil, you better know which tune he's playing.
tell that to the thousands on saturday in newcastle. people have had enough. watch tomorrow in london.

You're just a fucking do-gooder.

Tbh, I can't believe the twatbag has his own thread. He needs locking up and off the streets preachin hatred end of.

What happened to the laws on treason, sedition, incitement to murder? What happened to internal exile?

We used to practice the barbaric act of putting traitors' heads on spikes. This would seem a fitting punishment for him.

If he is deemed to have broken the law, then he should be arrested and tried, although nowadays he's only likely to get a pardon and compensation, not an extended panoramic view from Westminster Bridge.

Has he broken a law?

totallywired said:
dazdon said:
totallywired said:
Jog on you racist clown. tell that to the 1,00`s etc childish racist dickhead.

The one trick Pony strikes again.

the bnp sympathiser speaks.

LOL at sympathiser.

images

stonerblue said:
bazamancity3 said:
totallywired said:
Jog on you racist clown. tell that to the 1,00`s etc childish racist dickhead.
why am i racist? am i racist because i said the word muslim? arrr tuff ill say what i want when i want. im english and have FREEDOM of speech... ****

you're a fuckin prick with a big gob and fat fingers.

yea cheers for that you dont even know me? puff

Apparently Choudry's social policies amount to:

Stoning to death of adulterers
Chopping off the hands of thieves
Public lashings for alcohol and drug users
Beheading of homosexuals

If he was running for the Tory party leadership on that platform instead of being an Islamist fanatic, the Daily Mail, Express, Sun would be campaigning to get him elected!! lol.

Seriously though, how come these hate preachers and their followers are never put on back to work schemes and forced to stack shelves in Poundland? They are clearly not 'seeking work' and they're not exactly hiding the fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.