Anjem Choudray .

AntiUnited said:
stony said:
didactic said:
What exactly is happening when more died from Irish bombings than so called Islamic terrorist bombings? Pray tell what is happening?

Our Govt and the IRA sat round a table and hammered out a peace treaty. Do you ever envisage a time when radical muslims will sit down and discuss terms ?

And there is nothing "so called" about Islamic terrorist bombings. It's a fact and however much you sneer and hold that view in contempt, it is still a valid one.

They sat around a table and yet a British soldier was killed in Belfast picking up a pizza(last year or the year before). im pretty sure the IRA peeps are not Muslim. and the Taliban are in talks with the US government. Get educated plz before u go on some random hate speech.

Hate speech ? Go and fuck yourself dickbrain. Hows that for hate.

AntiUnited said:
stony said:
didactic said:
What exactly is happening when more died from Irish bombings than so called Islamic terrorist bombings? Pray tell what is happening?

Our Govt and the IRA sat round a table and hammered out a peace treaty. Do you ever envisage a time when radical muslims will sit down and discuss terms ?

And there is nothing "so called" about Islamic terrorist bombings. It's a fact and however much you sneer and hold that view in contempt, it is still a valid one.

They sat around a table and yet a British soldier was killed in Belfast picking up a pizza(last year or the year before). im pretty sure the IRA peeps are not Muslim. and the Taliban are in talks with the US government. Get educated plz before u go on some random hate speech.

2 British sodiers were killed in Antrim 4 years ago.2 civilians delivering the pizza's were also shot.It was'nt the IRA but a rogue faction known as the real IRA.Their political arm is the 32 county sovereignty movement.
I only post this so the story is correct.

Shadz69 said:
AntiUnited said:
stony said:

2 British sodiers were killed in Antrim 4 years ago.2 civilians delivering the pizza's were also shot.It was'nt the IRA but a rogue faction known as the real IRA.Their political arm is the 32 county sovereignty movement.

thanks for clearing that up. but still the point stands its not mutually exclusive to Muslims..

AntiUnited said:
Shadz69 said:
AntiUnited said:

thanks for clearing that up. but still the point stands its not mutually exclusive to Muslims..

Who said it was ? The thread however was discussing a radical muslim and someone else brought up the IRA. An organisation I detest every bit as much as any other terror group.
And what I posted was true, the radical muslims like Choudrey have stated time and time again what it is they want, and they won't stop until they achieve it.
Also, I would appreciate it if you didn't try and associate me with the EDL supporting fuckwits that have shown their colours on this and other threads.

bazamancity3 said:
http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack

28.20 mins listen!!

Yep I bother listening to it.

It's Tommy Robinson, leader of some racist/facist bunch of loons. Funny thing is that kunt has done time for assaulting police officers yet gets 24 fucking hour protection from ... yep you guessed it. The police. How much does that cost the taxpayer? Tell him to fuck off and look after himself.

If you dance with the devil, you better know which tune he's playing.

zak_attack said:
bazamancity3 said:
sums this country up really, one of our boys get butchered on our own turf, then this **** gloats and gets away with it. something needs doing NOW. im sorry to say this but does ANYBODY know a english corner shop nowadays where we can go? its already gone to far we have been overrun already they will takeover soon. we will be livin with there laws, this country is fuckin sad. i need a gatling gun im sorry but its true, we havw people homeless and people not from this country driving round in drop top mercs fuckin sad

Why do u support city? Do u know our owners and some of our players are muslim?
because i love city! im not againts muslims, i have very good friends who are muslim, im against muslims that try to cut off our armed forces heads! then some twat get a interview on tv grinning like a cheshire cat about it? is that ok?

mcmanus said:
bazamancity3 said:
http://englishdefenceleague.org/edl-news-2/1919-tommy-robinson-response-to-woolwich-attack

28.20 mins listen!!

Yep I bother listening to it.

It's Tommy Robinson, leader of some racist/facist bunch of loons. Funny thing is that kunt has done time for assaulting police officers yet gets 24 fucking hour protection from ... yep you guessed it. The police. How much does that cost the taxpayer? Tell him to fuck off and look after himself.

If you dance with the devil, you better know which tune he's playing.
tell that to the thousands on saturday in newcastle. people have had enough. watch tomorrow in london.

bazamancity3 said:
because i love city! im not againts muslims, i have very good friends who are muslim, im against muslims that try to cut off our armed forces heads! then some twat get a interview on tv grinning like a cheshire cat about it? is that ok?

Waaay too sensible.

Not liking a killer who butchers people is frowned upon now.

I for one agree with you.

bazamancity3 said:
im against muslims that try to cut off our armed forces heads!

Have you noticed that an overwhelming majority of Muslims are against muslims doing such things?

Have you noticed that an overwhelming majority of all people are aganst anyone doing such things?

Have you noticed how few actual extrememists of any nature there are? Thats why they are extremists, the views they have are not what the overwhelming majority of people of all natures consider mainstream.

dazdon said:
bazamancity3 said:

Waaay too sensible.

Not liking a killer who butchers people is frowned upon now.

I for one agree with you.

Are you serious?do you believe this, honestly? Where had anyone frowned upon someone disliking the killers?

What scares me is blaming an entire community for the horrific act.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.