annoying bin dipper...

They have been playing well to be fair........!

But rip us a new one at ours?
He's been listening to Stan fuckin Boardman too long!

After the ball taking in episode by Suarez at the beginning of the season he's probably giving the red scousers 1 more season to get into the CL or he'll be off! Not sure they'll make it tbh - they're an injury or another psychotic episode away from being very ordinary.

Hopefully we'll prove that we are in fact the real deal this year when we play them - can't see the young academy lad they've got playing left back and Skrtel stopping our forward line - however, not long to wait!

To be fair they have been playing well have they not, but is would seem that he's getting carried away with what Liverpool did to Spurs, well we won't have to wait long to find out if he's right or wrong about ripping us a new one well we.

Didsbury Dave said:
How on earth can you not deal with some football banter without coming on a forum to ask for ammunition? Jesus Christ, it's fucking Liverpool. We are miles ahead of them in terms of quality, their finances are fucked, they have a generation of aging glory hunters supporting them, they love to play the victim, they come from a shit city, they like to play the history card yet for three quarters of their existence won nothing, etc.

They're scousers, for fucks sake. You don't need any more than that.

I have to agree

Just hand him a candle and a match and tell him that he is free to light it any time after boxing day. In fact give him a box of candles and tell him he will have used them all by summer.... when they are fifth, Suarez has gone and Gerrard arrested.

davymcfc said:
Let our team do the talking on Boxing Day.
True though, the Arsenal/Spurs/Rags/Munich fans have brought the volume down a notch, love to give the Chavs and Dippers the holistic treatment in eastlands too, if we do I'm personally gonna ring into talksport to talk about how no good teams have come to eastlands etc etc ;)

Cons Dad said:
try this for a history lesson :-

Who won the league first dippers or city ? Dippers 0-1 dippers 1900 city 1936

Who won Fa Cup first ? City 1-1 1964 1904

Who won league cup first ? City 2-1 1980 1970

Bored with English history??? lets look at european history :-

Who won a european trophy first ? City 3-1 1972 1970

So now we will look at modern history :-

Who won a premiership first ? City 4-1 ? 2012

As I live in Miseryside I have found that the above makes them think !!!! :)

You could also add :-

Youth Cup winners City 1995 1986

Hope this helps !!!

I'm not condoning this, but if you wanted to start a scrap and really f*ck him off.... you could add the following to the list above

number of city fans killed by city fans == 0

number of dippers fans killed by dippers == .......

Now I'm not condoning the use of the above, before anyone gets up on their high horse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.