another creative mid-fielder

bluemoonno1 said:
Jake The Muss said:
Even with Gai Assulin? I can see him stepping in for Silva whens he's match fit.

how far from match fit is he? we need someone now,
Not a clue mate.. If we had to sign someone now i would go for Hazzard. Abit different from Silva but a great talent.

Miralem Pjanic, Lyon. 21 years old yet plenty of international experience, singlehandedly eliminated Real from the CL last year. Scored 5 or 6 goals in the CL last year, so he can score too.

Quick, before Ancelotti gets him...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hKBoofuHDY[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K08Dr06zB5s[/youtube]
(FF to 2:00 for the best bit)

bluemoonno1 said:
Jake The Muss said:
Even with Gai Assulin? I can see him stepping in for Silva whens he's match fit.

how far from match fit is he? we need someone now,
i don't think he's played for the reserves since he signed

bluemoonno1 said:
got a feeling RM will sign another creative mid-fielder, will have be a squad player, someone who can come on for silva when hes injured or rested, any ideas?

The quality of the one we sign will depend in whether Tevez stays with us. I personally think he'll be off in the summer leaving a starting XI place available.

Our biggest downfall is that we can't keep the ball and can't pass around teams when we do have the ball apart from at snails pace.

-----------------------------Hart---------------------------
Zabaleta--------Richards--------Kompany--------Kolorov
---------------------------de Jong-------------------------
----------------------Yaya--------???--------------------
-------------Silva------------------------Balotelli----------
----------------------------Dzeko--------------------------

???This could be:
Stevan Jovetic
Eden Hazard
Kaka
Sneijder
or someone of this class and quality.

If Tevez does stay then it would be someone of a lesser class and quality someone young and untried.

parker, pienaar? no chance, we need a top notch player, a player that can actually push silva for a place.
look at dzeko and tevez, they have balo breathing down their neck, we need 2 players in every spot.

danburge82 said:
bluemoonno1 said:
got a feeling RM will sign another creative mid-fielder, will have be a squad player, someone who can come on for silva when hes injured or rested, any ideas?

The quality of the one we sign will depend in whether Tevez stays with us. I personally think he'll be off in the summer leaving a starting XI place available.

Our biggest downfall is that we can't keep the ball and can't pass around teams when we do have the ball apart from at snails pace.

-----------------------------Hart---------------------------
Zabaleta--------Richards--------Kompany--------Kolorov
---------------------------de Jong-------------------------
----------------------Yaya--------???--------------------
-------------Silva------------------------Balotelli----------
----------------------------Dzeko--------------------------

???This could be:
Stevan Jovetic
Eden Hazard
Kaka
Sneijder
or someone of this class and quality.

If Tevez does stay then it would be someone of a lesser class and quality someone young and untried.
Probably Barry?

de niro said:
parker, pienaar? no chance, we need a top notch player, a player that can actually push silva for a place.
look at dzeko and tevez, they have balo breathing down their neck, we need 2 players in every spot.
kaka

de niro said:

That would be Pjanic. He is used to it, as he quite often keeps Gourcoff (Fergie's new attempted signing) benched, has a lot of international experience though still very young, plays with Dzeko just beautifully and has a lot of room to progress to the next level. The best £12-15 million or so ever spent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.