another creative mid-fielder

fuckers! i was going to come on here and say pjianic thinking i found a gem, hes a top midfielder and as someone said can link up with dzeko well. hes also bosnian, so he would be ideal if our mate eddy D got abit homesick but lord knows we dont need another homesick striker

danburge82 said:
bluemoonno1 said:
got a feeling RM will sign another creative mid-fielder, will have be a squad player, someone who can come on for silva when hes injured or rested, any ideas?

The quality of the one we sign will depend in whether Tevez stays with us. I personally think he'll be off in the summer leaving a starting XI place available.

Our biggest downfall is that we can't keep the ball and can't pass around teams when we do have the ball apart from at snails pace.

-----------------------------Hart---------------------------
Zabaleta--------Richards--------Kompany--------Kolorov
---------------------------de Jong-------------------------
----------------------Yaya--------???--------------------
-------------Silva------------------------Balotelli----------
----------------------------Dzeko--------------------------

???This could be:
Stevan Jovetic
Eden Hazard
Kaka
Sneijder
or someone of this class and quality.

If Tevez does stay then it would be someone of a lesser class and quality someone young and untried.

Why has Barry been unceremoniously axed?

Take Ireland if you want fella's. We'll have Milner as a straight swap. Seems fair.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.