Another new Brexit thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know, and already it's cost us billions and billions of pounds, several industries, two Prime Ministers, dozens of good MPs and our international reputation.

Well done guys. Can't wait to see what delights are in store when we actually do leave.
I absolutely accept the case for remain in terms of the possible economic shock of leaving - particularly with no deal. But all the things you ascribe to Brexit there are at least as much the fault of our inability to leave. It's laughable the way some seek to pin any bad news on Brexit - even the brexit that hasn't happened yet.

I know, and already it's cost us billions and billions of pounds, several industries, two Prime Ministers, dozens of good MPs and our international reputation.

Well done mate. Thanks a lot.

You dont have to thank me mate, you also took part in the process in the same way those MP's who want us to remain are playing their part in delaying brexit and causing even more insecurity, MP's jobs, Prime Ministers, money and jobs.

We are all in this together no matter how much you think you might not be.

I absolutely accept the case for remain in terms of the possible economic shock of leaving - particularly with no deal. But all the things you ascribe to Brexit there are at least as much the fault of our inability to leave. It's laughable the way some seek to pin any bad news on Brexit - even the brexit that hasn't happened yet.
Own your shit, mate. Every single person who put an X next to leave in 2016 is responsible for this mess.

You dont have to thank me mate, you also took part in the process in the same way those MP's who want us to remain are playing their part in delaying brexit and causing even more insecurity, MP's jobs, Prime Ministers, money and jobs.

We are all in this together no matter how much you think you might not be.
What are you talking about? Of course I'm in this mess along side you. But you caused it, not me.

What are you talking about? Of course I'm in this mess along side you. But you caused it, not me.

I caused fuck all thanks.

I voted like you, put a x in a box.

Parliament has caused this mess, 650 MP's and thankfully they are accountable to the electorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.