Another new song. But this ones good..

Not in my lifetime, Fergie said,
Not in my lifetime, Fergie said,
Notnin my lifetime, Fergie said,
Cause City are a massive club.

The ironic thing is when people used to say we are a massive club, we weren’t, really. We are now though.
it’s back fired on them.
Exactly. Thats why I think this song is so great. We can throw every taunt they have ever thrown right back at them. It's humourous and they really have no answer.

Last edited:
Exactly. Thats why I think this song is so great. We can throw ever taunt they have every thrown right back at them. It's humourous and they really have no answer.
Yip
Start off taking the piss out of ourselves, then onto taking the piss out of the rags

6-1 at the swamp
Coz City is a massive club

Ferguson's arse goes squeaky squeak
Coz City is a massive club

Aguero's goal in 2012

100 points to win the league

Those idiots sing more songs about City then they do about their own club. They are absolutely obsessed.
A protest against their owners and they sing about us, on the night their defeat seals the title for us....
Certain sections of the media think we should be behind their "cause", imagine them if theyd had 20 yrs of Swales.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.