Another presenter arrested for alleged child rape

No. Females cannot be arrested on suspicion of rape. Rape requires penetration (oral,vaginal, anal) by a penis.

Just to add some clarity there was a case a few years ago where a woman tricked her friend into having sex with when she was presenting as a male and wearing a strap-on dildo. It was sexual assault rather than rape. Penis only has it's natural meaning.
You know far too much about this.

Do the text books have pictures?
Asking for a friend.

Yes and there's a crayon colouring-in section in the back as part of the test.

Here's the case I was talking about.

Here's another case with almost identical circumstances.

Requirements for rape offence are covered in A level law and all criminal law modules for law degrees. It's basic knowledge.
Yeah, well, look here. I didn't know it. So let me tell you this;

The A in A Level is for "Advanced".

BTW nice job BM - turning what is alleged to be an horrific act of sexual violence against a defenceless and (if true) certainly extremely traumatised TEN YEAR OLD into an excuse for wilfully foul mouthed and disgusting bar room talk, in service of petty agendas.

All I'm saying is. Internet is a cesspool, like everything else around us, right?

Just as well we're not the ones making it worse. C'mon... just because it's not moderated as keenly as it once was.... we can do better than this.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.