Another ridiculous ruling I discovered today.

Drinks are allowed in. People still ditch their bottles on the way in. No idea why... Water bottles and flasks are allowed and have been for a couple of years now.

Drinks are allowed in. People still ditch their bottles on the way in. No idea why... Water bottles and flasks are allowed and have been for a couple of years now.

Last time I tried to take a drink in I was told I couldn't. They have those dump bins near the turnstiles for the bottles and I have often seen full bottles on those tables they have. I have also witnessed people being told they could drink it there and then but couldn't take it in. Has the procedure now changed then?

Last time I tried to take a drink in I was told I couldn't. They have those dump bins near the turnstiles for the bottles and I have often seen full bottles on those tables they have. I have also witnessed people being told they could drink it there and then but couldn't take it in. Has the procedure now changed then?
A few times this season I've seen people ahead of me in the queue told to either drink up or leave the bottled water outside.

A few times this season I've seen people ahead of me in the queue told to either drink up or leave the bottled water outside.
I think if the drink is unopened you are allowed it in.
Opened and you have to drink up or binned.Which is fair enough.

I have taken a few drinks in this season. Some were water which was on open sight and hidden some favoured drinks at the bottom of my bag. They often rush you through bag search its not that concise. No alcohol though as that would cause trouble.

Glad the rules have relaxed as the watford game felt like 30 degrees in East stand.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.