Another Roberto.... Martinez?

Phuket Blue said:
I know this sounds a little naiive and 'knee jerk' but if our Roberto is defo gone (based on so many performances of late, I think perhaps he should be) and if someone like Pellegrini is in the picture, why not consider another Roberto......... Martinez?
His team played us off the park twice in a week with an injury decimated squad that shouldn't be able to polish our boots! What could he do with our squad!?

He seems to be a great communicator....which I think we all agree our Roberto is not. He also seems to have a way with Spanish/Latin players.

OK, No CL experience, but other than that, a record not dissimilar to that of Pellegrini?
You answered your own question there. ;)

you'd rather have a manager thats just taken a team from the premier league into the championship, with very little other experience. they beat us in one game and scored one goal against us this year. unreal

adelaideblue said:
you'd rather have a manager thats just taken a team from the premier league into the championship, with very little other experience. they beat us in one game and scored one goal against us this year. unreal

Agree, ab. Some folk become blinded on the basis of one flash of dim light from a 40w bulb!

Look at the managers of Bayern, Real, Barca, the two Milans. These are the calibre of manager we want, not some one-day wonder who camps out with Wannabe-Fergusons, and makes a remarkable volte-face after criticising BaconFace.

So you would never consider a manager who took a club down from the top league. What about if he failed to bring them straight back up?

You wouldn't want Jurgen Klopp as City's manager then? Unreal.

Some arguments are just not as black and white as some posters on here would have us all believe.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.