Another Toffee Target?

Quality player. Everton's midfield is a match for any in the country.

Pienaar played in a good Ajax team with Sneijder and Van Der Vaart. If you want a creative player to link up with the forwards who can put his foot in he's as good as any in the Premiership.

Always impresses me when I see him play.

Of course I have no idea if there's any truth in the link, but he is unsettled at Everton, and I'd be very happy if he came to City

Both arteta and pienaar are not good enough for us. I pray this is just idle speculation.

Sabster said:
Both arteta and pienaar are not good enough for us. I pray this is just idle speculation.
we're not Real Madrid or Barcelona you know. Have to get to the top first, and maybe you don't get there in one leap. As it is I think all of Everton's midfield: Arteta, Cahill, Pienaar, Fellaini could play at the world's best clubs. As I said before Pienaar has already played at a very high level with top players.

Sabster said:
With all due respect, you are talking out of your arse. Arteta is much better than any midfielder presently on our books. Indeed, only Fabregas is better than him in the league right now.

Sabster said:

Have you seen the state of our midfield ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.