Another transitional season? No.

we can’t just win the league every year though.every team in history has transitional seasons and goes through spells of not winning.

pep buying another load of new players doesn’t guarantee anything either
Cannot believe the level of pessimism among so many of our fan base. As some one who has supported the club since the late sixties I can't believe the despair over one awful result, remember after the sick swan the rags ran us to the last minute of the final game before we won the title. I cannot agree that last season was that bad we won a major trophy and were runners up to an exceptional Liverpool team, ok we were way behind them but so was everyone else. Those of us who lived through the roller coaster of the eighties, nineties and noughties should be inclined to Corporal Jones " don't panic" rather than Frazer's " we're all doomed.

Conceding 5 goals at home certainly has got the media wading in , they dismiss our eight missing players and three dodgy f*cking penalties , the media cant wait to give us a kicking , Spit has been sticking the knife in a usual , well lets see how his shower of shite fair when they arrive at our place in a few weeks , with our injured players returning and our defence looking more stable with a fully fit Laporte and Dias in the middle of our defence
Lets ram Spits words down his throat , last time it was 4-0 and there excuse was they were all pissed up , on our day and at full strength at the Etihad the Dippers cant live with us.

If and it's a very big if, it turns out our run of success is over so be it. No side dominates forever and clubs of a similar size to City have also had long fallow periods, thinking of Leeds, Villa, Everton to name but three. It's only losing that makes winning so special. Just enjoy the ride it's what being a blue is all about.

Cannot believe the level of pessimism among so many of our fan base. As some one who has supported the club since the late sixties I can't believe the despair over one awful result, remember after the sick swan the rags ran us to the last minute of the final game before we won the title. I cannot agree that last season was that bad we won a major trophy and were runners up to an exceptional Liverpool team, ok we were way behind them but so was everyone else. Those of us who lived through the roller coaster of the eighties, nineties and noughties should be inclined to Corporal Jones " don't panic" rather than Frazer's " we're all doomed.
As a young glory hunter since Johnny Crossan lifted the old 2nd division trophy I fully agree with you. Too many years of fearfully listening to the 5 o'clock BBC radio "full classified results", expecting the worst, to get overly pessimistic about our current situation.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.