Ansu Fati

Nellies left peg

Apparently Fati's agent is offering this kid to City as Barca cannot offer him a new contract. Mendy is obviously playing tricks and using us in a Messi way to twist their arm into offering a deal. I suspect we are being used again and these wankers should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off, that is of course we are not interested in him

Apparently Fati's agent is offering this kid to City as Barca cannot offer him a new contract. Mendy is obviously playing tricks and using us in a Messi way to twist their arm into offering a deal. I suspect we are being used again and these wankers should be told in no uncertain terms to fuck off, that is of course we are not interested in him

Seems city don’t give a toss about stuff like this.

Seems city don’t give a toss about stuff like this.
It seems so, but it annoys me that it gives the impression that because we are a wealthy well run club we are trying to hoover up all the talent from everywhere and gives our detractors ammunition that we are buying success when our academy seems to be doing an excellent job in bringing on our own youngsters

It seems so, but it annoys me that it gives the impression that because we are a wealthy well run club we are trying to hoover up all the talent from everywhere and gives our detractors ammunition that we are buying success when our academy seems to be doing an excellent job in bringing on our own youngsters
What are you on about ? So you want us to turn down talent so that our academy produces more and our detractors have less ammunition ? And what if that means less success and there for more ammunition for our detractors ?

What are you on about ? So you want us to turn down talent so that our academy produces more and our detractors have less ammunition ? And what if that means less success and there for more ammunition for our detractors ?
No not at all. I just don't want agents using us as a way to get their players a better deal like Messi when they have no intention of coming to us. I thought it was pretty obvious

No not at all. I just don't want agents using us as a way to get their players a better deal like Messi when they have no intention of coming to us. I thought it was pretty obvious

Why not? If it means they waste more money on huge salaries then let the agents crack on. I'm sure our negotiating team can figure out how serious the agents and players are about the transfer before overcommitting.

He is about to become a free and won’t take what’s on offer at Barcelona who are maxed out and I believe both parties are far apart so I would guess there is a good chance he will leave which surprises me given what usually happens with Barcelona kids I say we take the opportunity regardless he is supposed to be amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.