Ansu Fati

Fati has the ability to be World Class in the future and to match, or improve on Haaland, he is that good.

However, I don’t think Barca would sell him to anyone and, if they have offered him to us, my first thought would be that he hasn’t recovered from his long term injury and isn’t the same player.

Under normal circumstances we would snap their hands off.

Fati has the ability to be World Class in the future and to match, or improve on Haaland, he is that good.

However, I don’t think Barca would sell him to anyone and, if they have offered him to us, my first thought would be that he hasn’t recovered from his long term injury and isn’t the same player.

Under normal circumstances we would snap their hands off.
It's Mendes that's offering him around apparently as a contract bargaining tool.

Our owners wont be bothered one bot about our club being name checked by agents

The reason it happens is so that other clubs stump up the cash to either sign or renew

It doesnt effect us, in fact it actually helps if you take the ronaldo saga as an example.

Other clubs get saddled with huge wages etc etc and we just go about our business

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.