Ant Mcpartlin checks into rehab for substance addiction issues.

cityboy5

http://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-...nd-Dec-rehab-alcohol-drug-addiction-wife-Lisa

This man has been suffering with substance abuse, prescription drugs and drinking. Get well soon.
807c35171bddcc81f2fa4bc88dc8f456.jpg

And this is news because?
Hate this kind of gutter journalism.

Hope the lad gets well soon and everything and if he came out publicly about this then I stand corrected but if this was me - I'd value my privacy significantly.

And this is news because?
Hate this kind of gutter journalism.

Hope the lad gets well soon and everything and if he came out publicly about this then I stand corrected but if this was me - I'd value my privacy significantly.
I think you need to read the link pal.

It's to his credit and highlights the fact that anyone can fall victim to such,he has shown this isnt something to hide and be embarrassed about.

Addicted to painkiller drug after his knee surgery - wish him well.

This is so often the case - legitimate usage of prescription pills turns into full blown addiction when other substance abuse issues are already present. It doesn't help either that some Doctors, in my experience, are a little generous with the strength of painkillers handed out.

Three weeks ago I went to a GP to get some anti-virals and painkillers for a nerve infection. I told him that normal over the counter anti-inflammatory were helping a little but at night time I was in agony and couldn't sleep. He suggested high strength codeine as his opening gambit but I got the feeling I could have pushed him up into the morphine realm if I wanted. This young lad could see that there was obviously a pain management problem and wanted to help but in doing so went in at the top. In the end we agreed that a codeine-paracetamol mixture was the most sensible and we'd look at it again if it didn't work enough.

I think you need to read the link pal.

It's to his credit that anyone can fall victim to such,and he has shown this isnt something to hide and be embarrassed about.
Ah, so he's stepped out with admittance.
Fair play to him, let's hope his strength is an inspiration for many out there who may be battling similarly.

I presumed the meeedjia had been snooping on him.
I try to avoid clicking on newspaper webshites

This is so often the case - legitimate usage of prescription pills turns into full blown addiction when other substance abuse issues are already present. It doesn't help either that some Doctors, in my experience, are a little generous with the strength of painkillers handed out.

Three weeks ago I went to a GP to get some anti-virals and painkillers for a nerve infection. I told him that normal over the counter anti-inflammatory were helping a little but at night time I was in agony and couldn't sleep. He suggested high strength codeine as his opening gambit but I got the feeling I could have pushed him up into the morphine realm if I wanted. This young lad could see that there was obviously a pain management problem and wanted to help but in doing so went in at the top. In the end we agreed that a codeine-paracetamol mixture was the most sensible and we'd look at it again if it didn't work enough.

I would have gone for the morphine.

Tramadol's a bastard to get off even if you just take the stated dose for any length of time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.