Ant Mcpartlin checks into rehab for substance addiction issues.

Never understood the disdain of celebrity's on forums - just reeks of jealousy, doesn't matter who they are, TV celeb, footballer, singer, whoever is famous some can't wait to slag them off and say some truly horrible stuff because they know they can get away with it - they wouldn't say the same stuff face to face. At the very least these celebs have bought happiness to there fans and done a lot more for society than I suspect the losers who post troll abuse.

In my time I've called a few celebs cunts to their faces.

Most of them, not all mind, do this sort of "my life is shite, oh woe is me" story to get more publicity.

Ant/ Dec whatever was about to have his sordid story splashed all over the front pages. His publicity turned it into a "woe is me" story.

Suckers like you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

In my time I've called a few celebs cunts to their faces.

Most of them, not all mind, do this sort of "my life is shite, oh woe is me" story to get more publicity.

Ant/ Dec whatever was about to have his sordid story splashed all over the front pages. His publicity turned it into a "woe is me" story.

Suckers like you fall for it hook, line and sinker.

What do you do @BimboBob ?

Apart from call celebs cunts obviously

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.