Ant Mcpartlin checks into rehab for substance addiction issues.

Never understood the disdain of celebrity's on forums - just reeks of jealousy, doesn't matter who they are, TV celeb, footballer, singer, whoever is famous some can't wait to slag them off and say some truly horrible stuff because they know they can get away with it - they wouldn't say the same stuff face to face. At the very least these celebs have bought happiness to there fans and done a lot more for society than I suspect the losers who post troll abuse.

Never understood the disdain of celebrity's on forums - just reeks of jealousy, doesn't matter who they are, TV celeb, footballer, singer, whoever is famous some can't wait to slag them off and say some truly horrible stuff because they know they can get away with it - they wouldn't say the same stuff face to face. At the very least these celebs have bought happiness to there fans and done a lot more for society than I suspect the losers who post troll abuse.

Most are just taking the piss. You know having a laugh. If it was said face to face it might come across a bit funnier.

Some celebs deserves disdain.

I always liked this one as he said he was a city fan in biker Grove to get a bird. That was before he became blind

Hmm...

Not all celebs have contributed positively to our society and given that many celebrities have typically a stronger position of financial wealth above common people, many celebs find it easier to contribute to society.

Also one factor is that when you or I give some money to a charity collector, or enter a raffle for some charity.... Nothing is said, however at every opportunity with celebrities, there's the Paparazzi waiting for the photo opportunities, making it out like Celeb xxxx is constantly donating to good causes.

Not to forget, when Celeb Xxxx decides to go and feed the homeless, they'll probably find out about the "opportunity" through their Agent, and said agent will make sure every paparazzi **** is waiting on the day to shine some more light on his client.

Whereas when you or I will go out and fees the homeless, we'll just fucking do it and have no urge to tell anybody what we've done.

I remember last year, a boxer who I like (Terry Flanagan) is also a Blue, was photographed giving to what resembled an homeless man in Manchester City centre.
It looked so fucking staged and I mean it takes seconds to give something to another man in the Street.... Coincidentally a Manchester Evening News photographer was awaiting to take this picture? I ain't having it.

It's pure opportunistic shit to make the celebrity display characteristics/personality that the general public find attractive.... Thus end up buying their latest music album (lily Allen) or watching their next fight.

Yes there will be genuine celebs out there, people who will give generously, and use their fame to highlight a cause...

But sadly this has turned into an industry in itself, "The Grief Economy"
With some celebs purposely targeting tragedies to help boost their own careers.

I hope the positivity from this results in the common dude addicted to drink/drugs himself sees Ant stepping up for help and decides he needs help himself...

Him and his mate certainly aren't to my taste, but what they do they are very successful at and bring joy to millions.

Hope he gets sorted out.

It's mad how he gets a completely different reaction than a normal person would. I get he is loved but any other walk of life we would turn our nose up at them.

Turns out it is tramadol addiction.

I have that and have never exceeded the recommended daily dose never mind taking ten times the amount!

Is anyone on this board ever allowed to criticise anyone famous without you jumping in with the envy or jealous bollcks.
No matter who it is you say the same shite, from Declan fucking Donnelly to David bastard Beckham you're there defending them. From the crap England football team to Fake Ron.
Most is in jest, lots is because they are our rivals.
It gets boring Mark, sometimes you can slag someone off even if they're in the public eye because occasionally a twat is a twat.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.