Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

I don't care what anyone says, Vinny could easily have been sent off for that challenge with another ref. Trying to be unbiased at times can be really hard.

What he's saying though is that if the refs are being told to make sure the Dippers win the title, wether a sending off or not, Kompany, or the pen at Anfield, surely Atkinson & Taylor wouldn't of helped us?

I dont think Eds can see what Im saying for some reason.

What I see is his apparent paranoia about the whole world of officialdom being biased against City when the facts signify how that conspiracy theory is daft. It just doesnt add up.

I'll never have anytime for him after the chelsea game that effectively cost us the league & to a lesser extent the Wigan cup game.

Let’s have a bit of clarity on the Chelsea game. The score was 0-0 when he wrongly didn’t send Luiz off. We then taken the lead before we allowed it to slip and find ourselves 3-1 behind. It was injury time where he selectively sent our players off and no Chelsea players. Whilst it was a poor refereeing performance we didn’t lose the title that day. It was the 3rd December. Very Liverpool like to not take any responsibility.

He’s not been as bad recently, pretty much since the spotlight has been on him before the derby. He doesn’t deserve any special credit though and more like to see him for what he actually is which is an average ref like the rest of them.

I dont think Eds can see what Im saying for some reason.

What I see is his apparent paranoia about the whole world of officialdom being biased against City when the facts signify how that conspiracy theory is daft. It just doesnt add up.
He’s not saying it’s biased against City, it’s you that is twisting what he’s saying into that.

What he’s saying is that some games are fixed, for a variety of reasons, and sometimes that involves City.

PIGMOB do this to make money, not to piss on City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.