Anthony Taylor (of Altrincham)

I thought he got the two big calls, Kompany foul and Sterling penalty, right. I also think both decisions could have gone the other way (although that would be wrong in my opinion).

However I agree with.the comment above by someone, that rather than waving them up he Should have booked a number of Liverpool players for diving (particularly Mane)

Well they didnt. Kompany didnt get a red and we got a late penalty at Klopperfield, how do you explain that ?
Didn’t get a red because it wasn’t
Taylor wasn’t the ref at Anfield
Didn’t give the Sterling cast iron penalty that was a rugby tackle
Allowed numerous dippers to pull back, barge and jump into City players with impunity.

Apart for that he was magnificent

Talking about when VAR is being used. But to answer your question he didn’t get a red because the challenge didn’t merit a red card and we got a penalty as it was a stonewall penalty
But half the country (including all 3 pundits in the studio) thinks Kompany shouldve got Red so the Ref couldve sent him off IF he were biased towards Liverpool (as you insinuated most officials are)

Here was a golden opportunity to send VK off and he didnt.
And Ive seen 'stonewall penalties' not given before. To give it right near the end of a game at Klanfield hardly shows bias to Liverpool. In fact the opposite.

He’s turning into a good luck charm, long may it continue.

Don’t trust him for the OT derby though

But half the country (including all 3 pundits in the studio) thinks Kompany shouldve got Red so the Ref couldve sent him off IF he were biased towards Liverpool (as you insinuated most officials are)

Here was a golden opportunity to send VK off and he didnt.
And Ive seen 'stonewall penalties' not given before. To give it right near the end of a game at Klanfield hardly shows bias to Liverpool. In fact the opposite.
Half the country - lol. Are you Chemical Ali's press officer! Ref had no choice but to award the pen. Not going to waste any more energy debating this subject with you as you clearly don't get it

Half the country - lol. Are you Chemical Ali's press officer! Ref had no choice but to award the pen. Not going to waste any more energy debating this subject with you as you clearly don't get it
What he's saying though is that if the refs are being told to make sure the Dippers win the title, wether a sending off or not, Kompany, or the pen at Anfield, surely Atkinson & Taylor wouldn't of helped us?

Few dippers at work genuinely feel hard done by in that game due to his reffing. Quite a few of ours do as well. I don't care what anyone says, Vinny could easily have been sent off for that challenge with another ref. Trying to be unbiased at times can be really hard.

Few dippers at work genuinely feel hard done by in that game due to his reffing. Quite a few of ours do as well. I don't care what anyone says, Vinny could easily have been sent off for that challenge with another ref. Trying to be unbiased at times can be really hard.
It must play on his mind when he ref's us, the Rag's of the Dipper's that he's under the microscope, as there is no real doubt who he supports. I can't believe for a second that it doesn't effect his decision making process. Huge pressure.

To be fair (as fair as one can be to a Rag scumbag), he's not done too bad. Any dodgy decisions have appeared to be down to him just being a bit sh*t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.