Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

I do get where you're coming from. Honestly. He knows the eyes of the world will be on him, and he can't give any ludicrous decisions.

I hope.
Or maybe you hope he does, ya know, to prove he’s not a rag ;-)

He ended our season against Chelsea & enjiyed fucking us over against Wigan in the cup...don't let a few figures cloud you.

Taylor's performance during that Chelsea match is the worst refereeing display I've ever seen. The row at the end was a direct result of his failure to control the match.

As others have posted it's a bizarre call to put Taylor in charge of a Manchester derby when his neutrality will be questioned.

Oliver on VAR doesn't inspire confidence either. I can't see him having the balls to over rule an incorrect decision.

Didn’t Taylor ref a previous derby and was quite good? I’m
More concerned about that bent bastard Riley’s love child Oliver who has now been around our 3 most important games this season

Oliver's VAR assistants are Baconface , Gill and Combover , just need Usain Bolt and Mick Hucknall as linesmen with Piss head Crerand as 5th official and they might keep the score down to 3 or 4 . F*cking hate Rags.

Didn’t Taylor ref a previous derby and was quite good? I’m
More concerned about that bent bastard Riley’s love child Oliver who has now been around our 3 most important games this season

Oliver as VAR is far more of a concern than Taylor for me. He's the chosen "it" ref who will follow orders. Much more of a worry knowing he can yet again fuck us over on a VAR decision.

Last season's Derby he was OK but then we could stop his teams pretend biggest rivals from winning the league ,this season we are dog meat

Taylor's performance during that Chelsea match is the worst refereeing display I've ever seen. The row at the end was a direct result of his failure to control the match.

As others have posted it's a bizarre call to put Taylor in charge of a Manchester derby when his neutrality will be questioned.

Oliver on VAR doesn't inspire confidence either. I can't see him having the balls to over rule an incorrect decision.

Oliver doesn't have any balls, his wife has them .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.