Anthony Taylor ref for The Derby with Michael Oliver on VAR duty

Taylor was fine last time. Take our bloody chances that's what I say.

Wasn’t it brought up in the press conference before the game about his connections to Manchester and Pep simply commented that he expected him to be professional? He had no option other than to ref it fairly after it had been publicly highlighted. Oddly enough, he got moved down south about a month later.

He reffed the semi final against Brighton and was an absolute disgrace in the second half so much so, I remember reading in the after match comments on here that Pep refused to shake his hand after the game.

I believe his family are Old Toilet season ticket holders, and people who went to school with him, have said he was a Rag growing up.
Ex prison officer. .well known rag
All his brothers are rags
I can remember him ,the season after Leicester win the league...he was picked for the Leicester v utd game
A real glamour tie for him...the champions v Manchester utd Martin Tyler sounded as happy and excited as Taylor looked ..as the camera's watched him walk out into the pitch.
Two bad tackles in the game..one by a Leicester played Taylor sprinted 40 yards to show a yellow card dramatically
Bad tackle by utd, Rojo iirc..Taylor ambles over and has a word. ..no card.
He did correctly rule no pen for a Jamie vardy dive tbf....which reminds me of leic Everton sunday.and vardy throwing himself to the floor again...

You know how bad our refs are when our best referee in recent games has been a United fan including the derby last year.
(I’ve not forgot that horrific performance against Chelsea 3 year ago though, never been so wound up by a ref leaning the ground)
And don't forget his performance against Brighton in the cup semi.last season..

Isn’t Taylor the fucking prat who wrote delph’s name on a yellow card then proceeded to red card him?
Also that bottling of the Luiz red card is unforgivable, even rat boy and savage were saying “he’s gone”. ****.

But then I don’t think he’ll be that bad for the derby in all honesty. And if I was in charge of PIGMOL I’d want to make Oliver give city something very very dubious and then highlight their complaint, turn the public against them and garner support for future fuck up. But then I’m paranoid!

Pep certainly needs to call him out again before the game...in fact I'd caller bottler out as well... He may actually bottle cheating us, you never know.

Going by Taylor's record for our games, he's doing a terrible job of fucking us over if that's what he's trying.

Overall record G22 W14 D4 L4

The only derby he's refereed before we won 3-1 (18/19)

He didn't send Kompany off in that controversial Liverpool game this year which we won. He's never given a penalty against us. He has given 3 red cards but they were all deserved IMO - Delph vs. Wigan in the FA Cup, and Aguero+Fernandinho in that Chelsea game in Pep's first year.

He's done a terrible job of fucking us over.
OK so apart from only being in charge of one derby which we won, not sending Kompany off and only giving out red cards that were deserved...... What has Anthony Taylor ever done for us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.