Anti UEFA demonstration at Madrid game - whistles ?

I think this has been said before - but someone needs to have the balls to play Bluemoon rather than their crap jingle. Not only would it send a message, but it would be piss funny watching the reactions
That would be the best thing.

Or just say our tannoy system is down like it was for a game a couple of months ago. Jingle can’t be played!

The biggest annoyance for UEFA is injury time in the first half as it upsets their advertisers - just notice how many CL games finish dead on 45:00 because of this.
Exactly - tennis balls on pitch on 40 minutes.

10 minute delay to clear 50,000+ tennis balls........

New banner unfurled with the 10 minute chorus of 'Fuck U-E-FA!!!!!!'

Job done

I think this has been said before - but someone needs to have the balls to play Bluemoon rather than their crap jingle. Not only would it send a message, but it would be piss funny watching the reactions
I'd prefer 'the boy's in blue will never give in, BLUE IS FOREVER - THE BEST TEAM IN THE LAND, PLAYING TOGETHER - TOGETHER WE WILL STAND'

Exactly - tennis balls on pitch on 40 minutes.

10 minute delay to clear 50,000+ tennis balls........

New banner unfurled with the 10 minute chorus of 'Fuck U-E-FA!!!!!!'

Job done
I actually think this is a great idea with the tennis balls. Its not offensive as such, totally disrupts the game and is hghly visible.

The big one for me is we should not play their stupid jingle. Just silence from the tannoys as we sing blue moon like its never been sung before.

I think city Crest and simply ALL OR NOTHING would make for a great banner, that's assuming the F**k Ufea banner gets stopped at the gate :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.