Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just spent 100m on Sterling and KDB

I don't really consider De Bruyne as that type of player, Sterling is or at least should be but seems to have the shackles on and of course still has a long way to go to reach the level these guys are at.

Fuck it Aubameyang and Griezmann in Nasri and Navas out in January.

I think Aubameyang will go to Liverpool sadly :(
I'd take Aubameyang first. Problem is he's already stated he wants to play in Spain next rather than PL. With the Benzema issues I'm inclined to think he's heading to Madrid.

Doesn't Griezmann have a buyout clause? Thought it was £50-55m. Not sure he's worth that much but he'd certainly be a good addition, can play wide, CAM or striker comfortably.

Personally think we need to have our 2nd choice "striker" as someone who can play in the first 11 in a different position, like Barca, Bayern or RM do.

I don't really consider De Bruyne as that type of player, Sterling is or at least should be but seems to have the shackles on and of course still has a long way to go to reach the level these guys are at.

At the end of the day there is only 3 places for an attacking midfielders in the team and it already filled with Silva, KDB & Sterling with Navas & Nasri as a backups.

At the end of the day there is only 3 places for an attacking midfielders in the team and it already filled with Silva, KDB & Sterling with Navas & Nasri as a backups.

I understand that, I've been itching for this type of player for years now, we'll get it one day.

I'd take Aubameyang first. Problem is he's already stated he wants to play in Spain next rather than PL. With the Benzema issues I'm inclined to think he's heading to Madrid.

Doesn't Griezmann have a buyout clause? Thought it was £50-55m. Not sure he's worth that much but he'd certainly be a good addition, can play wide, CAM or striker comfortably.

Personally think we need to have our 2nd choice "striker" as someone who can play in the first 11 in a different position, like Barca, Bayern or RM do.

Agreed, which kind of makes not even attempting to sign Dybala quite frustrating ( unless we did and I'm unaware of it )

Agreed, which kind of makes not even attempting to sign Dybala quite frustrating ( unless we did and I'm unaware of it )
Absolutely spot on we need a player like Griezmann who can play wide as well as central and has more about his game than Bony.

He has the movement and awareness to get a lot of goals in our team , but we seem to constantly go for hold up/target man style players who lack breakout pace and the touch to play our desired style. If we want an fluid, technical attack backed by athleticism Griezmann is the way to go, he can counter , has raw pace and the dribbling to match and I also believe his link up with debruyne would be godlike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.