Antoine Griezmann

Absolute fake news. City have got fuck all interest in Griezmann.
I really hope you're right and I can't see why we would have any interest at all. I remember thinking he was promising during the 2014 world cup but I was deepleysuspicious of his attitude then because he had a haistyle which compelled him to make sure there was not a hair out of place after every "sprint"! His attitude has deteriorated since and he's certainly no longer promising! Not an alternative to Haaland or Kane by many country miles.

I really hope you're right and I can't see why we would have any interest at all. I remember thinking he was promising during the 2014 world cup but I was deepleysuspicious of his attitude then because he had a haistyle which compelled him to make sure there was not a hair out of place after every "sprint"! His attitude has deteriorated since and he's certainly no longer promising! Not an alternative to Haaland or Kane by many country miles.
He's not even an alternative to Charlie Austin.

Overrated poser with a terrible attitude.

barca needs to sell griezmann. everyone in the world knows he's a dead player. what do you do? you go tell the media the best team in the world is interested in him. now suddenly people might be considering if he's worth taking a look at. simple

Personally I would be pretty unhappy with Antoine Griezmann, from a purely footballing standpoint it just doesn't make any sense, 30 years old off the back of at very best two average seasons, added to the fact he has only ever played in Spain, its just not the kind of signing we make these days. Plus all the other baggage that comes with him as a person, we are one of the best clubs in the world we are extremely attractive, someone like Griezmann, honestly adds nothing either on or off the pitch, frankly if he is our option for a striker I would look to muddle through like we did last season.

You don't sign a player like this as a stopgap, its insane! the guys value was 105m two years ago he is on 550k a week reportedly lets say you half both...... what kind of resale value is there in a 32 year old? so you have basically drained funds for 2 years have little value to sell on AND you still need to sign a striker and either give a free transfer, offload(and how many clubs could afford even half of what he is on now), or keep on your books. Basically this is a rich mans version of Danny Mills and that's before you get into the fact he isn't a great person you really want around your club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.