Antoine Griezmann

Why would you inform a club that your not interested in signing a certain player?
I wonder if we contact all clubs to tell them that we're not interested in signing any of their players.
Because clubs offer other clubs their players all the time. Nothing new. Especially players with wages out of this worlds like Griezmann.

Personally I don’t see what griezmann is getting out of this swap deal, I mean he is on reportedly 700K a week! He is now in his 30s and is only going to be looking at 100-200K a week at athletico!

I just can’t see why he would walk away from that money in the closing stages of his career!

Personally I don’t see what griezmann is getting out of this swap deal, I mean he is on reportedly 700K a week! He is now in his 30s and is only going to be looking at 100-200K a week at athletico!

I just can’t see why he would walk away from that money in the closing stages of his career!
A bit fat pay off that will take Barca decades to pay him, a nice pension for him.

There's no logic to the deal. AM are not going to pay a fee for someone on those wages. Barca want Griezmann off the books but no way he walks without getting a big chunk of his contract paid up - why go from 700k per week to 200k? On the face of it - if this transfer goes thru it will either be the most obvious case of football fraud or Griezmann is completely insane.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.