Antonee Robinson

Isn't the human mind weird, I don't want him purely on him spelling his name like that, having never seen the lad kick a ball, I know just how much of an idiot that makes me, I'm aware of how judgmental it makes me too...Before you're too harsh, remember some folks dont want one of Englands most promising footballers because of a hair band, haircut or his small shinpads

Isn't the human mind weird, I don't want him purely on him spelling his name like that, having never seen the lad kick a ball, I know just how much of an idiot that makes me, I'm aware of how judgmental it makes me too...Before you're too harsh, remember some folks dont want one of Englands most promising footballers because of a hair band, haircut or his small shinpads
Maybe his mum didn't want him mistaken for that arsehole Tony Robinson, so deliberately used a different spelling.....maybe....

Usually reliable on academy movement/loan stuff for top 6 but no so much on transfers for them, this isn't the first time he's been linked though. Would be cheap as well, seeing as Wolves just signed Ait-Nouri for 10m Robinson for a similar price could be decent business, obviously lots to improve in his game.

10 million and still needs to improve his game
so ive still got a chance at 61

Usually reliable on academy movement/loan stuff for top 6 but no so much on transfers for them, this isn't the first time he's been linked though. Would be cheap as well, seeing as Wolves just signed Ait-Nouri for 10m Robinson for a similar price could be decent business, obviously lots to improve in his game.

Wolves surely don't have room to keep both Ait-Nouri and Robinson happy. Not that I'm arsed about Robinson too much but he has to be more useful than Mendy.

People reacting with illogical hate towards the non-English spelling of and / or pronunciation of names that they presume (generally incorrectly) ought to be spelt / spoken in the manner in which they’ve become accustomed to, is a regrettably common illogical response seated in the teachings of our jingoistic education system.

The good news is that I’ve got a fix for you; All you need do is get your head around the fact that he didn’t actually name himself / the thing you hate him for wasn’t his fault - then you can be ok with the guy and just illogically hate his parents instead.

There you go. Sorted eh?

People reacting with illogical hate towards the non-English spelling of and / or pronunciation of names that they presume (generally incorrectly) ought to be spelt / spoken in the manner in which they’ve become accustomed to, is a regrettably common illogical response seated in the teachings of our jingoistic education system.

The good news is that I’ve got a fix for you; All you need do is get your head around the fact that he didn’t actually name himself / the thing you hate him for wasn’t his fault - then you can be ok with the guy and just illogically hate his parents instead.

There you go. Sorted eh?
You seem to have paraphrased my post and injected hate where there was non you libtard fucknugget

You seem to have paraphrased my post and injected hate where there was non you libtard fucknugget

Yep, sorry pal, on having read back I sort of have if you take it that way, but it was truly meant to be read as a slightly tongue in cheek and borderline comedic response on the topic generally, rather than as a monologue aimed at you personally in a mountain out of a molehill serious lecture type way.

Hence the (what I thought was) witty closing paragraph - which I presumed had put a genuinely funny slant on the topic - you surely didn’t take my suggested remedy as being serious. . did you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.