Antonee Robinson

Zaba was a walking red card when he joined.
Zabaleta was a combative player, be it in the middle or full back, a player with stamina and great heart. Robinson has greater speed and perhaps a little more finesse, but that’s what makes his flying challenges, when they come, so jaw dropping.

It’s something the coaching staff would need to work on.

I also can’t see us paying 10 million for a player who only signed for Fulham for 2 million last August and who has a recognised heart issue.

Zabaleta was a combative player, be it in the middle or full back, a player with stamina and great heart. Robinson has greater speed and perhaps a little more finesse, but that’s what makes his flying challenges, when they come, so jaw dropping.

I also can’t see us paying 10 million for a player who only signed for Fulham for 2 million last August and who has a recognised heart issue.

OUCH !!!!!!

Why the fuck is he smiling after that first 'tackle' and why did he only get a yellow?

Can he start at Anfield?

This story comes from Alan Nixon who is a very reliable guy, despite working for The S*n. I’ve been following this guy on twitter for a couple years and he gets most of his stuff right. He’s been the first to report several City stories, including THBs loan to Blackburn. City definitely will have several bases covered this summer, but Robinson could definitely be one of our targets. A cheap low risk signing that could potentially turn out to be top class, and if he fails we should probably be able to recoup most of the money due to his young age, and we would still have Zinchenko, Ake and Cancelo who could play there. Makes a lot of sense to me, espescially if we’re spending big on a striker

View attachment 18550
Pep clearly likes him a lot!! :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.