Antonio Cassano

Crazy? Nah, just misunderstood.

antonio-cassano.jpg

Barry's left peg said:
TheLegendOfBerti said:
he's bonkers, didn't do anything at Madrid, is happy at Sampdoria, he's such a risk, he's not a prolific goalscorer, not keen on this one bit.

so was Bellamy remember guys

Bellamy's not as bad, honestly, we do not need to put this guy in our dressing room, we're meant to clean out the disruptive influences hence the supposedly imminent departure of Robinho.

I just hope if we do sign him, the fans realize he's not a goal-scorer. He sits behind the striker(s) as a creative outlet. Passing and linking up.
If people were to expect goals from him in the manner Tevez is scoring, you'd be sorely disappointed ;)

Good player and if he comes Mancini better not bench him or Cassano will create a big big fuss.
Robinho is mellow compared to this guy, Cassano is well known for creating issues.

But like I said, great player!

Mancini will know how to manage him. He's not going to buy a player he doesn't feel capable of being able to man manage effectively.

Welcome to the club if you come, Tony.

A few Italian websites seem to be reporting in the coming hours Cassano will seal a move to City.

Really happy with this one, he is one crazy mofo but has all the ability in the world.

TheLegendOfBerti said:
What happened to the City fans on here? I cant believe anyone would touch this guy.

I'm not writing off anyone based on past reputations any more, any signings should be welcomed with open arms and an open mind. Your reservations could be correct, but preconceptions like that breed mistrust towards a new player, with people ready to jump on him after any sort of minor, normally innocuous indiscretion. People do change and mature.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.