Any away pub at Villa??

the Witton Arms with the famous wall inside the pub and the two dark guys you have to pay GBP 2,-- the famous hoolies of the book writen by? Forgotten his name, oposite pub is the Villa pub. A joke that ground, been there by ajax a couple of years back. I prefer Wallsal ha ha Villa for the upper class.

DontLookBackInAnger said:
Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Don Karleone said:
The Witton Arms is the pub I've been told about. Charge you to get in but it's right near the train station and ground.

Spot on, used to be called the Cap and gown, always been recognised as the away pub near the ground.
The Cap and Gown has had all kinds of issues the last 2 years......I forget if it was last season or the year before they ran out of beer(even though they still where charging people to get in)and the other year they police closed it early....again after people had paid to enter.

It was last season. We were lucky, we got in and served just before they ran out. As you imagine people were severely pissed off!

Sims said:
the Witton Arms with the famous wall inside the pub and the two dark guys you have to pay GBP 2,-- the famous hoolies of the book writen by? Forgotten his name, oposite pub is the Villa pub. A joke that ground, been there by ajax a couple of years back. I prefer Wallsal ha ha Villa for the upper class.

What?

Don Karleone said:
The Witton Arms is the pub I've been told about. Charge you to get in but it's right near the train station and ground.

Spot on, used to be called the Cap and gown, always been recognised as the away pub near the ground.
The Cap and Gown has had all kinds of issues the last 2 years......I forget if it was last season or the year before they ran out of beer(even though they still where charging people to get in)and the other year they police closed it early....again after people had paid to enter.

the running out of beer and still charging entry issue was the season before last. was a mid week night game if memory serves me right.

Trigger said:
Ruskin Hall - huge place for blues with food and easy accesss to m6 - 5 mins walk through Aston Park - will be ther with "Blues in Bandit Country"

This is the place to go at villa. cheap beer, good service,live footy on big screens,friendly home fans..well worth the ten min walk away from the holte end. food stalls outside also.

dennishasdoneit said:
Trigger said:
Ruskin Hall - huge place for blues with food and easy accesss to m6 - 5 mins walk through Aston Park - will be ther with "Blues in Bandit Country"

This is the place to go at villa. cheap beer, good service,live footy on big screens,friendly home fans..well worth the ten min walk away from the holte end. food stalls outside also.

Cheers lads. Was trying to remember what this place was called!!

whosonthebench said:
Sims said:

What?

Was thinking exactly the same thing....

I mean Villa is one big joke!! The club and the hardcore supporters. Speak what you think!!!!!!

warpig said:

the running out of beer and still charging entry issue was the season before last. was a mid week night game if memory serves me right.
I think it has happened 2 years running mate, last season it was the late Saturday game I think.....the year before maybe Monday night??? it was midweek anyway!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.