Any Bluemoon fishermen/women?

SiMCFC

Anyone into fishing? I do a fair bit of sea fishing and after years of wondering what the point of lake fishing was, gave it a go and now really enjoy that too!

My best carp so far is a 22lb common which I was pretty chuffed with

I love a bit of fishing mainly course the very odd bit of sea. But if you looking for the best place to go in the North West then give this a try http://www.partridgelakes.co.uk/

The best fishery I have ever been to by some distance, they have the lot there and a great cafe too which does some cracking grub.

I'm a lifelong coarse angler. Had a week's carp fishing down South last week.

I also do a lot of barbel fishing on the rivers, and pike, chub and grayling in the winter.

I'm what they call an "all-rounder" or a specimen hunter.

Didsbury Dave said:

I also do a lot of barbel fishing on the rivers, and pike, chub and grayling in the winter.

I'm what they call an "all-rounder".

Dave,Which rivers?...what clubs are you in?

pieface said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lots of Rivers - I've fished most of them in my time. I do a lot of barbel fishing on the Ribble these days, and winter fishing on the Dane.

I'm in PAAS and a couple of syndicates.

What about you?

SiWatts90 said:
Anyone into fishing? I do a fair bit of sea fishing and after years of wondering what the point of lake fishing was, gave it a go and now really enjoy that too!

Love sea fishing, been out last 3weekends, monster cod last weekend.

Heading to Iceland for Cod and Halibut later in the year.

Mackerel are coming soon, hope it's cod this weekend not mackerel though

I have been in a few mainly to fish different stretches of the Dane,not Albert though.
I have fished one of their waters a few years ago,its on the River Mawdach,a sea trout pool next to an old road bridge between dolgellu and Barmouth,have you been there?beautiful place .I am joining lymm anglers next week so i get my card for the glorious sixteenth and fish this mill pool on the Eye
peover-eye_01.jpg

Didsbury Dave said:
pieface said:
Didsbury Dave said:

Lots of Rivers - I've fished most of them in my time. I do a lot of barbel fishing on the Ribble these days, and winter fishing on the Dane.

I'm in PAAS and a couple of syndicates.

What about you?

Dave, i bet you see our kid on the Ribble, no joke man he basically lives on it, wind, rain or shine he is on it and he's had some clonkers.

MadchesterCity said:
SiWatts90 said:

Love sea fishing, been out last 3weekends, monster cod last weekend.

Heading to Iceland for Cod and Halibut later in the year.

Mackerel are coming soon, hope it's cod this weekend not mackerel though

Have you ever been up to Arnside/Sandside? One of my favourite spots at the moment, used to fish near Heysham power station and had rays and all sorts around there.

I might pm a few of you river anglers at some point for some advice on decent spots ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.