Any blues in Oxford?

Main Stand Hotdog

I've just moved to Oxford about two weeks ago with my girlfriend, don't mind it too much but I've been unable to celebrate this week with any friends or family. Was wondering if there were any fellow blues in Oxford and if so where will you be watching the games next season?

It seems very rag heavy down here at the moment and I've received lots of verbal abuse in the street for wearing my Mercer jacket round town (some banter, some nasty), feeling like a fish out of water at the minute. I have to laugh though every time I pass HMV in the city centre though, they sell three football shirts, Arsenal, Chelsea and The '99 Rag Champs league shirt (I know 'kin unbelievable.)

So if there are any other ex-manctriots down here give us a shout.

Hello mate , whereabouts in Oxford you moved to ? I live near Oxford in a place called Bicester and yes it certainly is Rag heavy !!

Sound mate, I'm living quite central, think the area's called Cowley, got abuse this morning when I was walking round Tesco with the missus off a chavvy rag with a can of Dark Horse cider or summit in his hand at half ten in the morning, felt the need to tell me how cocky I was.<br /><br />-- Sat May 19, 2012 1:18 pm --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
There is (or was) a supporters club called the M40 branch, based around the area. Check the supporters club listings on the OS

Nice one mate, I'll check it out.

Yeah I know Cowley so your close to city centre so loads of pubs to watch it there mate , I watch the games . I either travel to the games or watch them at home but I can't watch them at home since the qpr game because when Aguero scored the winner I took the roof off !!!!!!

Alfie Boy said:
Hello mate , whereabouts in Oxford you moved to ? I live near Oxford in a place called Bicester and yes it certainly is Rag heavy !!

lived in Bicester for 16yrs, going back up in june to see some old mates.

we may of met ....

yes it is rag heavy but when we beat the rags 3-1 i was in the white hart
taking the roof off.........bought a rag a hamlet cigar to console him.
was funny at the time as he had head in his hands.

Yeah I know the White hart , there use to be a regular drinker i'm there called John Kemp who was a Chelsea fan , bit of a nutter but a nice nutter .I haven't been in the White Hart for a few years though .

i will be in the white horse ( mustang ) or whatever they call it this year.
lad in there called danny, a rag, first words out his mouth to me will be

dont say a fucking thing........then he might ask how things are.

it's just his way

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.