Any celebration pics from today?

Sigh said:
tumblr_n1tg2bmzHs1shaydvo1_250.gif
tumblr_n1tg2bmzHs1shaydvo2_250.gif
Whayyy there's me in the green coat :D

Revolver said:
Perhaps I am looking though blue tinted glasses but looking at the pictures / videos we seem to have a squad of really sound blokes, free of ego and arrogance.

I think you are spot on.

Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
One celebration I did'nt understand today was Borini when he scored, he appeared to do a nazi salute, what was that all about.

Ratboy gaves an audiable hhmm, yeah saw that - just biting his hand in a moustache way with his right arm up - i think this it is just my perception of the event that is wrong, and there was nothing in it, nothing more than a man chuffed too bits biting his hand celebrating.

Great photos and vids , but I wish Micah was part of it . but sadly I think he will leave in the summer , love the fella ..

One celebration I did'nt understand today was Borini when he scored, he appeared to do a nazi salute, what was that all about.

His typical celebration, he bites his fist, there is a reason behind it but can't remember it. Isn't anything to do with the Nazi's though.

Here you go:

The celebration is something I did with my friends when I was in the youth team at Chelsea," he explained.

"In Italy, we say when one person wants something so much it is like he has a knife between his teeth - like a warrior who never gives up.

"After that, I kept doing it. I did it the first time I scored at Swansea and everyone liked it. It was the same at Roma.

"In Italy, a friend of mine said he was watching his kids' game on a Sunday morning and they started doing my celebration.

<a class="postlink" href="https://twitter.com/msidouglas/status/440208918024044544" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://twitter.com/msidouglas/status/4 ... 8024044544</a>
Hope you don't mind....it was a celebration (10 mins in)
Borinis gesture when he scores is something to do with an Italian saying around having the knife between your teeth....(unsure if it's the English equivalent of bit between your teeth), but his hand is supposed to represent the knife.
Excellent day today, great atmosphere, typified by the applause Sunderland fans gave City fans as they vacated Wembley down the walkways....and City fans returning the compliment.

cityok said:

Ratboy gaves an audiable hhmm, yeah saw that - just biting his hand in a moustache way with his right arm up - i think this it is just my perception of the event that is wrong, and there was nothing in it, nothing more than a man chuffed too bits biting his hand celebrating.

abit like when you bite your knuckle to shut yourself up or in amazement - it was only 10 minutes in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.