Any celebration pics from today?

ForzaMancini said:
Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
One celebration I did'nt understand today was Borini when he scored, he appeared to do a nazi salute, what was that all about.

His typical celebration, he bites his fist, there is a reason behind it but can't remember it. Isn't anything to do with the Nazi's though.

Here you go:

The celebration is something I did with my friends when I was in the youth team at Chelsea," he explained.

"In Italy, we say when one person wants something so much it is like he has a knife between his teeth - like a warrior who never gives up.

"After that, I kept doing it. I did it the first time I scored at Swansea and everyone liked it. It was the same at Roma.

"In Italy, a friend of mine said he was watching his kids' game on a Sunday morning and they started doing my celebration.

Thanks for that, lovely job sorted :)

Sigh said:
BlueTG said:
Sigh said:
tumblr_n1tg2bmzHs1shaydvo1_250.gif
tumblr_n1tg2bmzHs1shaydvo2_250.gif
Whayyy there's me in the green coat :D
Seriously?

What was going through your head as he struck it? That lass to your right with her hands over her mouth is instructive...
Yeah haha!

Honesty thought he had put a cross in to no one, was thinking ah fuck sake then it sailed in as I couldn't believe it!!!

BlueTG said:
Sigh said:
BlueTG said:
Seriously?

What was going through your head as he struck it? That lass to your right with her hands over her mouth is instructive...
Yeah haha!

Honesty thought he had put a cross in to no one, was thinking ah fuck sake then it sailed in as I couldn't believe it!!!

It'd be great to have that view of you and the goal, freeze frame by frame, pick half a dozen or so out of the lot, print and put them in sequence, and frame them, then stick on wall. Put a red circle around yourself mind ;-). Serious souvenir stuff.

S04 said:
Seven Wembley games in 3 years.. I think we have done the crazy stuff by now and arrived and departed in an orderly fashion.

Feel free to take an FA cup semi final off, if we get there. There are a few of us blue members ready to come off the bench for a bit of rotation.

BlueTG said:
Sigh said:
BlueTG said:
Seriously?

Yeah haha!

Here's one just before the ball hits the back of the net...

rlbdcp.jpg

cityok said:
ForzaMancini said:
Beswick Prize Bands Big Drum said:
One celebration I did'nt understand today was Borini when he scored, he appeared to do a nazi salute, what was that all about.

His typical celebration, he bites his fist, there is a reason behind it but can't remember it. Isn't anything to do with the Nazi's though.

Here you go:

The celebration is something I did with my friends when I was in the youth team at Chelsea," he explained.

"In Italy, we say when one person wants something so much it is like he has a knife between his teeth - like a warrior who never gives up.

"After that, I kept doing it. I did it the first time I scored at Swansea and everyone liked it. It was the same at Roma.

"In Italy, a friend of mine said he was watching his kids' game on a Sunday morning and they started doing my celebration.

Thanks for that, lovely job sorted :)
Yes thanks, glad it was just a celebration and not something sinster, Well done City

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.