Any chance of Mark Hughes coming back?

Happy Feet said:
Dzeko,Balloteli,Kovalov,Boateng,Milner....... The list goes on of wastes of money. Hughes signed Tevez,Kompany, De Jong. I rest my case m'lord.
You're depriving a village somewhere of an idiot.

***Don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, don't bite, ****

Feck it. HUGHES was an excuse making clown and the least dignified joker ever to manage here (with the possible exception of Alan Ball). WUMing with this sort of crap when I am on the verge of a nervous breakdown before Saturday is not on.

Arrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhh, I can't help it.

LOL. Comedy post of the day.[/quote]

Go on I'll bite. Who would you replace him with?
Jose? What will you say when he does a Kendall on us and fecks off to utd?

Hughes took a 9th placed side, spent £100 mill and turned it into a 10th placed side. Spent another £100mill+ and turned it into an 8th placed side.

He was a **** and any blue who says otherwise is an even bigger ****.

Just want to make clear that I am supporting Mancini. He's our manager so I'll support him like I did with Hughes. But I have noticed as I said, that some of the people who are fastest to praise Mancini are those who criticised Hughes at every slight opportunity and I feel they are only doing it to somehow justify to themselves their demands to see Hughes sacked.

If we finish 5th again and get knocked out of the FA Cup (we will finish 4th I'm sure) then nobody can deny Mancini has done little better than Hughes and given the money spent and team he took over it can comfortably be said he's done worse.

Hopefully it won't come to that.

Forza Mancini.

I never joined in the anti Hughes campaigns on here, some of the stuff posted was disgusting, and we are seeing the same stuff posted about the current manager, the more things change the more they stay the same!

And when they have got their way, it will be the turn of the next manager and the one after that and on and on it goes.

I always find it odd, that all the best managers and football tacticians, not to mention club administrators, are far to busy posting on football forums to actually get out there and do the job.

Here is a novel approach, of course a manager is open to criticism, but how about we cut the incumbent a little slack now and again, and realise that rebuilding this club will not be a quick affair, we are doing just great as it is, there are going to be setbacks and dramas along the way, that's the game.

The other point I would make is, that for far too many people their opinion has now become more important than supporting the club, them being right is all that matters, so the same stuff is posted in thread after thread, just so the rest of us get the message, it has become a cyber vendetta, when results go the way their opinions want to, they will be on here 24/7, go the other way you never see them, if we win on Saturday wait and see, some of the most voracious critics will not be seen

Ducado said:
I never joined in the anti Hughes campaigns on here, some of the stuff posted was disgusting, and we are seeing the same stuff posted about the current manager, the more things change the more they stay the same!

And when they have got their way, it will be the turn of the next manager and the one after that and on and on it goes.

I always find it odd, that all the best managers and football tacticians, not to mention club administrators, are far to busy posting on football forums to actually get out there and do the job.

Here is a novel approach, of course a manager is open to criticism, but how about we cut the incumbent a little slack now and again, and realise that rebuilding this club will not be a quick affair, we are doing just great as it is, there are going to be setbacks and dramas along the way, that's the game.

The other point I would make is, that for far too many people their opinion has now become more important than supporting the club, them being right is all that matters, so the same stuff is posted in thread after thread, just so the rest of us get the message, it has become a cyber vendetta, when results go the way their opinions want to, they will be on here 24/7, go the other way you never see them, if we win on Saturday wait and see, some of the most voracious critics will not be seen

But most of what you have said equally applies to the "i'm a better fan than you brigade". How many people does it take to start threads such as "ffs get a grip" or "lets move on". A hell of a lot of them are not interested in a reasonable debate or even in backing up there argument with valid points, rather they just want to be able to say "look at me I've told 'em".

I don't happen to think our present incumbent is the man for the job but that IS just my view but that doesn't mean I don't support the club, team and players whenever wherever i can. And i am sick and tired of having to sy this , it really is'nt a difficult concept

the god Gerry Gow said:
Ducado said:

But most of what you have said equally applies to the "i'm a better fan than you brigade". How many people does it take to start threads such as "ffs get a grip" or "lets move on". A hell of a lot of them are not interested in a reasonable debate or even in backing up there argument with valid points, rather they just want to be able to say "look at me I've told 'em".

I don't happen to think our present incumbent is the man for the job but that IS just my view but that doesn't mean I don't support the club, team and players whenever wherever i can. And i am sick and tired of having to sy this , it really is'nt a difficult concept

I agree, what I am saying is that to many people there being right (whatever side they are on) is all that matters,

I to have some doubts about the current manager but I am prepared to wait to see where we end up by the end of the season, we really have not got any other option have we

Ducado said:
the god Gerry Gow said:

I agree, what I am saying is that to many people there being right (whatever side they are on) is all that matters,

I to have some doubts about the current manager but I am prepared to wait to see where we end up by the end of the season, we really have not got any other option have we

Agree with that mate. Lets give it everything now and see where we get to.

Ducado said:

You have already been proven a liar and wrong on your last 'point'

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.