Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

The media have pretty much made up their minds that we have to stand up to Tevez for the good of football.
This isn't Tevez vs City. It's greedy johnny foreign mercenary vs football. If we take anything other than the moral high ground with this, you can be sure that the vitriol and hatred from the media that is currently firmly pointed at Tevez, would soon change direction and be aimed at us.

Forget what's best for us financially. The good will and support of a press that has so far been hostile to us will be invaluable in the long term.

There is only 1 way that I might forgive Carlos Tevez. That will be that in the next home game with 5mins to kick off Carlos comes out into the centr circle and publicly apologises for whar he has done. I do not mean reading from a sheet of paper which is in front of him, by speaking openly and from the heart and with sincerity then maybe I might forgive him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.