Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

No, will be loaned out to Corintihians in January transfer window is what I expect to happen, won't be let anywhere near fisrt squad before then.

Rammyblues said:
No, will be loaned out to Corintihians in January transfer window is what I expect to happen, won't be let anywhere near fisrt squad before then.

I am reading about loan rules on FIFA.com, and find this in the commentary of Article 10--loan of players:

"A loan contract is in principle only concluded between the two clubs. The player is, however, often asked to co-sign it so as to give his consent to the transfer on a loan basis (footnote 49)

Footnote 49--If the player does not co-sign the loan agreement, he needs to enter into a separate agreement with the club of origin, whereas the effects of the employment contract are temporarily suspended."

To me, this states that the player may or may not be asked by the effected clubs--not needs to be asked. But, the player needs to have his contract temporarily suspended if he does not sign off.

With that established, I would find a team that would like to have Tevez--say, Tromsø IL, Norway--and loan him there. Since I cannot find a rule in that league concerning snoods, and since Tevez did not take time to learn the English language, therefore he should have no trouble not learning Norwegian language, and since he wants to play in the sun (the sun does not set from about 18 May to 26 July), he should do just fine. If Tevez chooses not to report, simply hold his registration while the terms of his contract are suspended. No worries.

Objective number one:

Tevez and his slimy agent do not come out of this with a move to one of our rivals on the cheap.

Make the twat suffer.

What is wrong with some of you lot?

After 2 transfer requests, all the disrespect to the club and refusing to play a part in Munich, you would welcome him back with open arms if he ''aplogized''?

Get a grip. I woulden't even loan him out. I would make him come into training every day, then make him train on his own and make him work his backside off!

Make him train at Christmas while the rest of the squad have a few days off. I would do everything in my power to make his life a misery and let him rot.

The ugly bastard needs a good kick 'in, but that isn't legal... What a Shame.

bluefandk said:
summer of 69 said:
Are you trying to tell me Martin O'Neill couldn't win the league with City and Carlos Tevez?

You know sweet fuck all about football.

You're fast becoming my favourite poster on here :-). You started out such a nice chap as well...

Rammyblues said:
Why would we give him exactly what he wants?

He were going to corinthinians as soon as they got money, but that was before he tried to fuck up our first CL run.

Sell him for 1mill to a club in Russia

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.