Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

summer of 69 said:
Are you trying to tell me Martin O'Neill couldn't win the league with City and Carlos Tevez?

re:- martin o`neill
massive difference between could and would.

re tevez:- you not got it yet. its not mancini or city or even manchester this **** hates. it all about the money.

Even in the unlikely scenario of tevez staying, Bob has already played his hand. As someone has said previously, he'd be used about as often as Anne Franks drum kit.

simple solution really.if he did come back the players should take turns in trying to break his fucking legs the little shit,he,s trying to ruin everything for THEM and the same applies for us fans if he,s seen about maybe trip him up or accidentally bump into him,....he needs to know.

sixlashes said:
simple solution really.if he did come back the players should take turns in trying to break his fucking legs the little shit,he,s trying to ruin everything for THEM and the same applies for us fans if he,s seen about maybe trip him up or accidentally bump into him,....he needs to know.

Would i get away with accidentaly punching him in the face 10 times ?

Tevez camp may well decide that the low risk option would be to apologise and pledge future to City. Whether that will be enough I don't know

If they want to try and justify actions, rather than apologise, they run the risk of being sued by City

Apparently he tried to leave the country to get away from things, but he has been order to give his account of things on Mon.

Marvin said:
Tevez camp may well decide that the low risk option would be to apologise and pledge future to City. Whether that will be enough I don't know

If they want to try and justify actions, rather than apologise, they run the risk of being sued by City

Tevez camp may well decide that the low risk option would be to apologise and pledge future to City.
============
Not to be ruled out... A recent statement said something along the lines that he only wanted to leave to be near his kids.. now they are here he is happy and going nowhere!

It was the "I'm captain and the symbol of this big club" speech.

hellfreeze.jpg

johnny crossan said:

Lol - i get the hell freezing over thing, but that is a bizarre image, and the facial features are no question modelled on wooney.(or his dad)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.