Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

bumbleblue said:
york away to this! said:
mcfc2112 said:
That creased me up!! :-)

...He'll come up smelling of roses once the weasel agent of his has put a spin on things....

Hope they don't get away with their underarm tactics. and someone catches them out.

I could not agree more. We need to make a decent stand here before this whole thing slips.

york away to this! said:
bumbleblue said:
york away to this! said:
...He'll come up smelling of roses once the weasel agent of his has put a spin on things....

Hope they don't get away with their underarm tactics. and someone catches them out.

I could not agree more. We need to make a decent stand here before this whole thing slips.

Think we need some input from Corky on this.

joe mancini said:
york away to this! said:
bumbleblue said:

Think we need some input from Corky on this.

I honestly think the whole thing is gonna blow over.

Tevez will e finished in English football, in fact he may be finished as a footballer for good.

City will hold an enquiry, then they will sack him and retain his registration until his contract expires in 30 months, so he will not get paid either. The sheik will give 'the argie tossser' the opportunity to play football elsewhere on the proviso either he or his agent buy out his registration for 40 million - watch this space...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.