Any chance of Tevez reconciliation?

CTID1988 said:
Anyone seen this hung on the gates of his house?

article-0-0E23F6C600000578-977_468x479.jpg

He won't be able to read it.

tevez knew he was the only attacking option we had with dzeko substituted, balo being suspended an aj being injured we had no one to bring on in attack besides him and at the point when we needed him most that's when he basically said fuck off so for me no never. to think mancini was the one always saying tevez is a great player how he'd be happy to have him stay even when he questioned his training methods publicly,asked to be transferred twice and took a crap on Manchester city publicly on a television show all this and mancini still wanted him to stay still had faith in him and this is how tevez repays him?

Vienna_70 said:
No.

Tévez has burnt his bridges now and should be out of this wonderful football club A.S.A.P.

Good Riddance!
Now?!

This is what gets me about all this; I saw this coming months ago. When it came out that in the summer of 2010 he asked the club to leave but City gave him more money, the captaincy and holidays to Argentina to see his kids (and whatever other promises were given to him) I thought he was a cheeky fucker then. But I thought, no, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt.

Then in October 2010 against Newcastle at home he was sulking around the pitch, not running, barely trying and then out of nowhere goes and moodily blasts the ball against the advertising boards for no reason. He got booked for this action and everyone around me was saying "where the fuck did that come from?".. it was bizarre! Low and behold that was his fifth booking of the season and he was suspended. It comes out that - even though he should still be in full training with the first team squad - he swanned off on holiday. But it wasn't to Argentina to see his kids, no, he was in Tenerife with some woman!

Fuck me, that made my blood boil! From that point on I wanted Tevez out. From that point on it was clear for all to see that Tevez is a piss taking **** who didn't give a fuck about us and all this shit about his kids - which I'd given him grace over before this - was fucking meaningless. It was from that point that he'd burnt his bridges with me.

This was almost 12 months ago. Since then I could go on for about ten paragraphs about the shit he's done. In short he openly moaned about Mancini, he argued with Mancini on the pitch, he put in a transfer request in in December, he stopped trying on the pitch in February and didn't score in open play for three months, he slagged off Manchester, he handed in another transfer request...... and on and on and on...

What part of that did everyone think deserved a big cheer from us all when we were all there in the one end at Bolton? I looked around me and thought "you must be fucking joking if anyone thinks I'm going to cheer that fucking clown!".

I'll never understand that patience many City fans gave that ****. I certainly never ever get my head around anyone cheering him. It frustrated me that people could be so stupidly apologetic and desperate.

What you're all feeling about him now, I felt almost a whole year ago. Welcome to the club, it's about time you joined me, I've been lonely here on my own.

Never mind though eh, I'm sure there will be quite a few who are like the OP, you know, like a fucking door mat!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.