any coaches from denton area ?

soccer express coaches;are leaving from belle vue greyhound/speedway stadium;which is next door to denton. 08448567811.

who do i need to get in touch with for the coach from the sun ? i take it theres a beerr or two allowed ; )

just come in and ask for bill or marie-owner said we can have a drink and i am hopeing to stop off somewhere around walsall for a few pints-come straight home afterwards wife will keep pub open for us.

Demand is crazy at the moment. I think a couple from the Masons are going and one from the cricket club. The one from the Sun is organised by a lad called Haye's, just pop in the sun and ask the landlord for details

Pezzer, noted your maghull, scouseland reference. I'm Formby based (ex-Audenshaw) and wondered whether you know of any coaches/minibuses etc. going from the sefton or surrounding area (southport, formby, maghull, crosby etc. all good).

Cheers

SC

i got a coach running from audenshaw but filled a 49 seater in 3 hours but will post on here if i get any drop outs...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.