Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

They are City fans, I was chatting to one of them in the ground, and was on the same coach for the Wembley semi final.

Pigeonho said:
BezzMCFC said:
Been here five minutes and calling people bell ends?
Answer me a couple of questions, Einstein.

1. Do you think football 'firms' are a good thing? They have their plus's and negatives. i'm not into football hooliganism but if its what they enjoy doing leave them to it.

2. Do you think 'firms' naming themselves after a teenage boy band will strike fear into their rivals? names mean fuck all.. even though it is a pretty shit name.

Come back to me when you've finished watching your Danny Dyer box set.

Danny Dyer box set, what are you trying to insinuate?
What are the plus's? I know the negatives but the plus's you have me stumped on there...
I can tell you something though, if anyone came up to me and declared they were the blazin squad and asked me for a fight, I can guarantee they would win quite simply as i'd be in stitches on the floor. Not stitches of the snitches kind you understand, stitches of the 'are you fucking serious?!' kind.
Maybe that's their secret tactic. Yeah, she name = the possibility the opposition will be laughing too hard to 'fight', (aka jumping up and down, arms waving and one incy wincy slap getting landed).

I'd like to see this blazin squad in an abandoned Russian field, faced with a real firm, one that doesn't fuck about, and thats about as serious as I get on this thread.

Are you trying to say Russian firms are ok or something?

marios stress ball said:
Pigeonho said:
BezzMCFC said:
Been here five minutes and calling people bell ends?
Answer me a couple of questions, Einstein.

1. Do you think football 'firms' are a good thing? They have their plus's and negatives. i'm not into football hooliganism but if its what they enjoy doing leave them to it.

2. Do you think 'firms' naming themselves after a teenage boy band will strike fear into their rivals? names mean fuck all.. even though it is a pretty shit name.

Come back to me when you've finished watching your Danny Dyer box set.

Danny Dyer box set, what are you trying to insinuate?
What are the plus's? I know the negatives but the plus's you have me stumped on there...
I can tell you something though, if anyone came up to me and declared they were the blazin squad and asked me for a fight, I can guarantee they would win quite simply as i'd be in stitches on the floor. Not stitches of the snitches kind you understand, stitches of the 'are you fucking serious?!' kind.
Maybe that's their secret tactic. Yeah, she name = the possibility the opposition will be laughing too hard to 'fight', (aka jumping up and down, arms waving and one incy wincy slap getting landed).

I'd like to see this blazin squad in an abandoned Russian field, faced with a real firm, one that doesn't fuck about, and thats about as serious as I get on this thread.

Are you trying to say Russian firms are ok or something?
No, i'm saying that all this bouncing around doing fuck all really, but claiming to be hard cunts is a load of shite, because if they had anything about what they believe they are, they would just go for it like they do in Russia. Not glorifying it whatsoever, just showing that over there it isn't about a bit of arm flapping, a bit of bouncing, perhaps a slap then declaring they 'did that ****', its full on brawling until no one is left standing. Oh, and they don't have shit names like the MIB or the fucking blazin squad. It's all bollocks, course it is, but if you're, (not you, just a figure of speech), going to declare yourself as a hard as fuck hooligan, at least act like one.

stonerblue said:
Kicked off in Radcliffe again (3rd derby on the trot) with around 30 lads battling in the middle of the road.

Where in Radcliffe?? Probably just a usual Sunday afternoon by all accounts...

bluebannana said:
kdjzw0.jpg
There's only 5 (five) blazin squad bros init! I bet there is 400 utd bowlin down grey mare lane lol!

Why do folk take delight in bublin up pics of fellow Blues ?

Apart from hand gesturin and a few choice words towards United fans it's hardly a friggin crime !

Maintainin said:
Why do folk take delight in bublin up pics of fellow Blues ?

Apart from hand gesturin and a few choice words towards United fans it's hardly a friggin crime !

i dont these pics are all over the internet I didnt take them

Kaiser Soze said:
so which one is you then Maintainin? :/
haha nice try ...i'm picture shy meself so opted to stroll down the ANR for a packet of Jaffa Cakes n' a Super Malt in town.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.