Any Grief in Town afterwards.... ?

bluebannana said:
Maintainin said:
Why do folk take delight in bublin up pics of fellow Blues ?

Apart from hand gesturin and a few choice words towards United fans it's hardly a friggin crime !

i dont these pics are all over the internet I didnt take them
Not sayin you took em as i know they like many others do the cybershire rounds, jus does'nt sit rite with me thinkin some fellow Blue may get misinterpreted at their workplace, school drop etc alls coz of a few pics on a D'Day matchday with nowt more than hand gesturin...

yeseye said:
bluebannana said:
kdjzw0.jpg
There's only 5 (five) blazin squad bros init! I bet there is 400 utd bowlin down grey mare lane lol!

These were the ones i mentioned on the first page. Load of kids with that oldish ringleader looking after them like some daycare group.

Fucking really?! People slating city fans shown on a picture doing nothing more than hand gestures. Says it all about this forum, but no none of the people calling them from behind a PC screen have EVER gestured at an opposing fan..

And as for going to a russian country to 'fight big blokes in fields'.. I dont see how this relates to a bunch of kids looking for a fight with a set of kids who are probably into the same thing? Yes it happens. If crying over an internet forum is your thing but thats quite sad if you ask me.

Pigeonho said:
marios stress ball said:
Pigeonho said:
What are the plus's? I know the negatives but the plus's you have me stumped on there...
I can tell you something though, if anyone came up to me and declared they were the blazin squad and asked me for a fight, I can guarantee they would win quite simply as i'd be in stitches on the floor. Not stitches of the snitches kind you understand, stitches of the 'are you fucking serious?!' kind.
Maybe that's their secret tactic. Yeah, she name = the possibility the opposition will be laughing too hard to 'fight', (aka jumping up and down, arms waving and one incy wincy slap getting landed).

I'd like to see this blazin squad in an abandoned Russian field, faced with a real firm, one that doesn't fuck about, and thats about as serious as I get on this thread.

Are you trying to say Russian firms are ok or something?
No, i'm saying that all this bouncing around doing fuck all really, but claiming to be hard cunts is a load of shite, because if they had anything about what they believe they are, they would just go for it like they do in Russia. Not glorifying it whatsoever, just showing that over there it isn't about a bit of arm flapping, a bit of bouncing, perhaps a slap then declaring they 'did that ****', its full on brawling until no one is left standing. Oh, and they don't have shit names like the MIB or the fucking blazin squad. It's all bollocks, course it is, but if you're, (not you, just a figure of speech), going to declare yourself as a hard as fuck hooligan, at least act like one.

You don't actually have a fucking clue what you're talking about mate, just leave it. You don't know how the Russian's do their biz at all and to suggest they don't have daft names is absurd.... i've heard some first hand! I know a few lads from a well known Swedish team who went to have it with Zenit and because they(Zenit) had ONE less person than what was arranged they pulled the whole thing. You go on about the blazing squad as though they're serious about everything.... They're out to have a laugh and do what they enjoy, if that's fighting with other people that want to fight.... so what? It's just the same as you going to play squash or badminton against your cronies at your local leisure centre. They won't just be going willy nilly hitting whoever, despite the daft name everything is usually planned and no innocent kids or men or women with prams will be involved at all.<br /><br />-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 am --<br /><br />
ultimateharold said:
yeseye said:
bluebannana said:
There's only 5 (five) blazin squad bros init! I bet there is 400 utd bowlin down grey mare lane lol!
Not one of them are blazing squad by the way. Doubt they would be wearing sleaveless bomber jackets.

Is this Titanic material?

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KML__07wZBQ[/youtube]

borassic said:
Pigeonho said:
marios stress ball said:
Are you trying to say Russian firms are ok or something?
No, i'm saying that all this bouncing around doing fuck all really, but claiming to be hard cunts is a load of shite, because if they had anything about what they believe they are, they would just go for it like they do in Russia. Not glorifying it whatsoever, just showing that over there it isn't about a bit of arm flapping, a bit of bouncing, perhaps a slap then declaring they 'did that ****', its full on brawling until no one is left standing. Oh, and they don't have shit names like the MIB or the fucking blazin squad. It's all bollocks, course it is, but if you're, (not you, just a figure of speech), going to declare yourself as a hard as fuck hooligan, at least act like one.

You don't actually have a fucking clue what you're talking about mate, just leave it. You don't know how the Russian's do their biz at all and to suggest they don't have daft names is absurd.... i've heard some first hand! I know a few lads from a well known Swedish team who went to have it with Zenit and because they(Zenit) had ONE less person than what was arranged they pulled the whole thing. You go on about the blazing squad as though they're serious about everything.... They're out to have a laugh and do what they enjoy, if that's fighting with other people that want to fight.... so what? It's just the same as you going to play squash or badminton against your cronies at your local leisure centre. They won't just be going willy nilly hitting whoever, despite the daft name everything is usually planned and no innocent kids or men or women with prams will be involved at all.

-- Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:22 am --

ultimateharold said:
yeseye said:
Not one of them are blazing squad by the way. Doubt they would be wearing sleaveless bomber jackets.

TBF i know of some of the lot you are going on about, and rest assured they would....

Only grief i seen was me getting thrown out of weatherspoons for being an ignoramus.... but those that know me, know that its a lot when ive had a beer....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.