Any matches or moments that stand out besides the obvious?

Blackburn away. 90 minutes of continuous support for Mancini whilst standing in a sauna.

Spurs away, in particular Aguero's goal. The way he did Dawson for pace over about five yards, and such a low centre of gravity he was practically falling over when he tucked it home.

Silva's goal at QPR also gets a mention.

Personally, I've found watching Aguero in City's colours a privilege. Haven't enjoyed watching a player so much since Maradona was at his peak. I'm not making comparisons--though there are similarities--just think the guy is right up there with the best in the world. The sort of player I would enjoy watching regardless of who he played for.

Sometimes I wonder how on earth players of his quality, and Silva, and Tevez, Yaya--how on earth have they managed to end up at City. Then I give my head a little wobble and start singing that thing about being champions.

Take it.

I think Villa away stands out for me. The relief when Lescott scored and Barry going mental created a class celebration in the stands !

Spurs away also. Never really expect to get a point there let alone 3 with 5 goals.

Villareal when Aguero netted the last minute winner, mighn't have done much but the buzz was immense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.