Any past or present City player everybody seems to rate but you don't

Paul Stewart, just could not like him, I was happy when he left, and of course we got some much needed money which at the time was great, never really saw him as a Blue.
Probably ..cos he wasn,t.
He was red.so looking back I can see why you had that view of him..

Still liked him though,and I thought he was quality,a proper old school centre forward(for City)..,never pulled out of a challenge.
Would batter the ball into the net given half a chance..I remember Birmingham City at home...few weeks after we had beaten Huddersfield 10-..1...it was nil nil.Maine road was flat,nothing happening,one of those days where there was no atmosphere at all...Stewart got the ball,spun the the centre half,and Battered the ball into the net..from distance.
.Maine rd erupted. Won 3nil I think.

Gaël Clichy.

He had 12 months of form but after that his defending was on par with Kolarov with absolutely zero attacking output.
Kolarov >>>.

Ferran Torres. I guess because he’s young he still may come good, but in my opinion he was a signing we didn’t need. Just seemed to be cheap when what we needed was a star striker.
We needed a star striker when we were replacing Sané?

Ferran Torres was not bought as a striker.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.