Any Stress-heads Hear Uwe on Talksport Just Before 9:00?

DontLookBackInAnger said:
laserblue said:
strongbowholic said:
QPR haven't won away all season

calm down. qpr have won 3 away games in the league this season. they're not quite as bad away people think.

oh shit, that's set me off again.
They haven't won away since Hughes took over though.

Ha-Is that right!
We we just as shit away when he was in charge-I cant remeber. Seems like a different era now. Remember fucking drawing with utter shite teams at home though

On a different topic but still on talk shite, anyone hear the city fan challenge them on why they are so confident that the rags will get 3 points at Sunderland? Reply they will be on the beach nothing to play for!!! Delusion and Denial.

Yes I am nervous and have stressed all week but we now have players of great ability and a winning mentality.

We also broke our duck last year winning the FA Cup which for me was the turning point.

BELIEVE

If you veer towards fear,
there's one thing I know,
pop a couple of these and you'll feel all aglow.

2u9k20h.jpg

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Yes I am nervous and have stressed all week but we now have players of great ability and a winning mentality.

We also broke our duck last year winning the FA Cup which for me was the turning point.

BELIEVE

This^^^^^^. Both the Rags and Newcastle had something as important to fight for and we know what happended to them and going off the lodgic of the doom and gloomers and mischeif makers, then Wolves or Blackburn should have never been relegated and would still be battling on now, as they would have been fighting for their life.

BluePurgatory said:
ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:

BELIEVE

This^^^^^^. Both the Rags and Newcastle had something as important to fight for and we know what happended to them and going off the lodgic of the doom and gloomers and mischeif makers, then Wolves or Blackburn should have never been relegated and would still be battling on now, as they would have been fighting for their life.

I know, I know, but when you've been through what we've been through it's kind of hard to get it out of the system.

BluePurgatory said:
On a different topic but still on talk shite, anyone hear the city fan challenge them on why they are so confident that the rags will get 3 points at Sunderland? Reply they will be on the beach nothing to play for!!! Delusion and Denial.

Talkshite is a joke. That's why I don't listen to it anymore.
Sunderland could possibly earn the Club an extra £2.5m in prize money from their League placing if they win on Sunday. Plus some of the players will be playing for their futures with O'Neill. It's mostly an inherited squad.

By the sound of it this seems to be completely ignored by the so- called 'expert' pundits.

BillCarlisle Ex-Manchester said:
BluePurgatory said:

Talkshite is a joke. That's why I don't listen to it anymore.
Sunderland could possibly earn the Club an extra £2.5m in prize money from their League placing if they win on Sunday. Plus some of the players will be playing for their futures with O'Neill. It's mostly an inherited squad.

By the sound of it this seems to be completely ignored by the so- called 'expert' pundits.

Have Sunderland got a game this weekend?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.