Any surprises tomorrow?

BlueDejong said:
Andouble said:
We really do need a midfield enforcer, but I fear that we have too many attacking options to consistently play 3 men in the midfield. Would end up in too many disillusioned.

Yeah, If Barry leave for Everton, we must sign another midfield.

Agreed.

All we have for the entire season to rely on is Fernandinho, Yaya and Milner (Barry may be leaving, Rodwell is always injured and so can't be relied on and Garcia is crap) - this isn't enough for all competitions.

If we thought something was going to happen, surely it wouldn't be a surprise.

deano ou812 said:
Could well see that prick cooper outside the swamp instead of our ground this time,last couple of times its been an anti-climax for sky concerning us on deadline day,would be funny as fcuk if they did go there and we announced a big last minute signing,and of course nothing for the rags....

citykev could cover the swamp

1961_vintage said:
deano ou812 said:
Could well see that prick cooper outside the swamp instead of our ground this time,last couple of times its been an anti-climax for sky concerning us on deadline day,would be funny as fcuk if they did go there and we announced a big last minute signing,and of course nothing for the rags....

Fucking hell, I've reported from there everyday this summer. I thought I might have a day off tomorrow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjvbHIlkv8[/youtube]

citykev28 said:
1961_vintage said:
deano ou812 said:

Fucking hell, I've reported from there everyday this summer. I thought I might have a day off tomorrow.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHjvbHIlkv8[/youtube]
Omg how low can we go guys???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.